• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
cant imagine any one them have anything written specifically.
Which sites are them? Like he said that the proposed staff response runs contrary to the policy of other resource-backed sites. I'm wondering which sites and exactly what policy.

Facebook encourages people to reach out to the user and know they're not alone and to show you care about them in addition to contacting services or encouraging hotline details. Do they delete posts where users are talking about feeling suicidal? Twitter doesn't seem to have anything other than a blanket "call or give them help and let us know so we can". I don't use the former and rarely the latter bar gaming screenshots or looking up illustrators.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That's literally what I was talking about.
People are afraid, especially when calling suicide hotlines, to voice that they're planning to kill themselves because they fear getting cops called on them and being detained.

Ok, so obviously people are afraid of things but that doesn't mean the solution being presented is remotely the right one.

Suicide hotlines usually ask people if they are at imminent risk of suicide and go from there depending on the persons answer.

If the prevailing fear is people will be detained, then mods can help alleviate that fear by posting and sharing a general post about what to expect when calling a hotline, because from my understanding people calling in and having the cops called on them is a very unlikely outcome unless the person is an immediate threat to themselves, and even then there are tons solutions that don't involve involuntary detainment.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
Do you guys happen to have the Kids Help Phone Crisis Text Line in your resources? It's Canada only, but I volunteer with them as a crisis counselor, and it's really getting traction here. People are becoming more and more inclined to text than actually make a call - it's great.

kidshelpphone.ca

Need help now? Text us.

Youth can text for mental health support 24/7 using Kids Help Phone’s texting service.
Also the Crisis Center Hotline is a textable resource that is terrific. They held me back from the brink during my last job when I was in my darkest time.

Just text START to 741-741

It's that easy.

Reach a Crisis Counselor | Crisis Text Line

Crisis Text Line provides free, 24/7 support via text message. Text HOME to 741741 to connect with a trained Crisis Counselor.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
Oh shit, we have a way to text now? Amazing. I had no clue.

As someone that always "shuts down" being verbal, either over the phone or face to face, having a way to just text would of been helpful.

Reach a Crisis Counselor | Crisis Text Line

Crisis Text Line provides free, 24/7 support via text message. Text HOME to 741741 to connect with a trained Crisis Counselor.

Another terrific resource. Tell all that you love about it if you know they too suffer from these problems. Or anything that one considers a crisis really.

Papa Satanás

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
no
Oh shit, we have a way to text now? Amazing. I had no clue.

As someone that always "shuts down" being verbal, either over the phone or face to face, having a way to just text would of been helpful.

Same here, quite honestly. One of the reasons I never used the hotlines for myself was because I either could barely talk clearly or was plain scared to speak. I always write better than I talk anyway, especially with personal matters.

addendum: what I did notice with a lot of texters was that they opted to text because they didn't want people hearing them and couldn't go anywhere else, but needed that help in that moment. It's very private.

Calamari41

Oct 25, 2017
I just want to highlight this since I keep seeing posts in here about how OT is depressing due to the news being posted:

Also consider that not all of us enjoy how hyperbolic general media discussion is, and that constantly seeing threads about things we might enjoy be bogged down with the same complaining, argumentative, dichotomous "discussion" ad nauseum (cough cough Star Wars cough cough Pokémon) isn't great for people's mental health, either. I know some of y'all have fun with your "debates" or feel a catharsis venting into a perceived void but if seeing one kind of negativity brings you down it's important to consider the negativity you might be inadvertently bringing someone else down with.

Someone in here said that the negativity of OT probably pushed industry people away when my experience watching that has been that they've been pushed out because they were attacked for liking a game that a lot of folks did not like, or for playfully teasing people in a leak thread that was taken too seriously, or things like that.

Thanks for your input/expansion on my post, it was well stated and I agree completely.

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017
there's a lot of pessimism, cynicism, fatalism and defeatism going around here though. Just randomly browsing era makes me feel depressed. I don't think it's unique to this forum though.

Pretty much. I'm going to address era because we're clearly not talking about fixing or solving Mental health in general. That said, a couple years back, I'd get a pain in my gut anytime I went to off topic. I get it, things aren't ideal, but it's overwhelming and a real bummer to simply interact with a lot of posters here. The best thing for me was simply realizing most people here don't know what they're talking about and I honestly don't say that to be rude. We repeatedly get half headlines and negative news stories from two years ago presented as new. I generally don't think we foster a great environment here for those suffering from anxiety, but I have no idea what to suggest as people are free to do what they like on a discussion forum. I can't imagine a constant stream of posts regarding everything going to shit help though. My best advice is to disconnect when you need a break and that goes for any social medium.

That aside, I don't think locking threads related to suicide is a good idea at all. I'd rather see a few here and there with people getting support than the alternative. I highly agree with directing these people to professionals, but I don't think people letting them know they mean something is all that problematic either.

Last edited:

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
While there might be dangers involved in sharing, it's vitally important we allow people to reach out wherever they can. So, I cannot agree with your concerns here overall.
thats fine, i think you're incorrect as well. it should be handled by professionals, and people should be directed to them. this aint that.

Yahsper

Oct 29, 2017
I want to highlight this, because I think it's significant; I'd be interested to hear the opinion of people who have created such threads in the past and came through those dark times; whether the thread helped, where they are now, what led them there in the first place.

At the moment this thread is a lot of talking about a group without much input from that group, and I think that insight would help a great deal.
Sounds like a great way to rely solely on confirmation bias. There's no way to get feedback from those who didn't come through those dark times. Let professionals handle it.

Oct 26, 2017
Suicide threads encourage more suicide threads and the suicide threads should be taken down (not just locked but removed from the site) ASAP and then someone should get in contact with the OP of the thread to provide them with support resources.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Making a suicide thread is not "needing to talk". If you walk into a therapist office and say the things people write in OT in their suicide threads, I'm pretty sure there is a higher chance of dealing with a crisis center than just going on with a normal therapy session.

Jesus fuck this first sentence is so dismissive.

If you walk into therapy saying what some of these threads say, you know what they actually do? They TALK to you. They gauge just how serious you are by asking if you've already planned it, how you're gonna do it, etc.

These threads are no different than when one of my friends comes to me saying life is shit and they are ready to end it.

they just want to talk. Help them in any way you can but immediately locking threads and cutting off that precious time to just chat and be hopeful because you want to prevent other users from getting their moods down doesn't save anyone's life.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
thats fine, i think you're incorrect as well. it should be handled by professionals, and people should be directed to them. this aint that.
Nothing I wrote suggests it shouldn't be handled by professionals.

Removing the option of people being able to reach out here would be awful.

Suicide threads encourage more suicide threads and the suicide threads should be taken down (not just locked but removed from the site) ASAP and then someone should get in contact with the OP of the thread to provide them with support resources.

Fully disagree.

Prinz Eugn

Oct 25, 2017
I think leaving the threads open is extremely dangerous. I know we all like to think that ERA is a giant group of friends, but it's not. Leaving these threads open just exposes the OP to a giant mass of faceless internet people with zero training and questionable intent. Some certainly mean well, but that doesn't mean they won't say the wrong thing, and others might be even be intentionally malicious.

If it keeps going like this, it seems almost inevitable that one of these threads is going to go south very publicly, and the possibility that posters pushed them over the edge will always be there. Putting that sort of burden on the community rather than just being privately supportive and referring them to professionals seems very short-sighted.

Oct 25, 2017
Whenever I see a cry for help thread I always want to post but I almost never do because I'm afraid that I will say something that, in that moment, indirectly makes things worse for that person. I have depression like many people, so I know that the path to feeling better isn't always the most direct and obvious one that healthy people assume, but it does feel like the needs of people are very different and what they need to hear in a specific moment are very different. It would be a nightmare scenario to say something and wonder if I said the wrong thing and the worst happens. Then again, it's equally a nightmare to say nothing at all and wonder if I could help to make a difference. At the same time, I really do not trust myself to treat the situation with the delicacy it deserves. I will, however, try to remember to report the posts.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I think leaving the threads open is extremely dangerous. I know we all like to think that ERA is a giant group of friends, but it's not. Leaving these threads open just exposes the OP to a giant mass of faceless internet people with zero training and questionable intent. Some certainly mean well, but that doesn't mean they won't say the wrong thing, and others might be even be intentionally malicious.

If it keeps going like this, it seems almost inevitable that one of these threads is going to go south very publicly, and the possibility that posters pushed them over the edge will always be there. Putting that sort of burden on the community rather than just being privately supportive and referring them to professionals seems very short-sighted.
The vast majority of posts are asking OP to contact a professional, sharing direct numbers to do so, or letting the person know that they have also been through it and things can improve.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

If you walk into therapy saying what some of these threads say, you know what they actually do? They TALK to you. They gauge just how serious you are by asking if you've already planned it, how you're gonna do it, etc.

These threads are no different than when one of my friends comes to me saying life is shit and they are ready to end it.

they just want to talk. Help them in any way you can but immediately locking threads and cutting off that precious time to just chat and be hopeful because you want to prevent other users from getting their moods down doesn't save anyone's life.

As I said, I've already explained my views on this, not interested in going further and getting into arguments in this thread.

Calamari41

Oct 25, 2017

The thing I've noticed, though, is that the OPs in many (most?) of these types of thread do not actually do any talking. They post maybe two times reiterating the first post, and then come back the next day saying they're OK now, or some variation.

Not trying to argue with you or anything, but I'm just pointing out what I've noticed and I wonder if these posters are getting the same kind of help from us that, for example, one of your friends gets when they come to you saying their life is shit and they want to end it.

I don't know the answer, I'm not a mental health professional... but then, very few if any people interacting with these suicidal posters are either, and that's where laymen start to wonder what the best policy actually is.

Deleted member 11039

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Its really odd for you to talk about being dismissive and then just hand wave the effect suicide discussion can have on others as "getting their mood down."

Suicide contagion is a very real thing.

Dineren

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I have no idea what mental health professionals would recommend (though I suspect there isn't just one answer), but as someone who has struggled with depression for years and attempted suicide years back, I like Era's current policy on it. Posting a thread is something I could have seen myself doing years ago and having people being supportive (while also posting numbers to get help) would have been a major boon to me during some dark times.

I definitely think it is a good idea to reach out to professionals and get feedback on the current policy though. If they think it's a bad idea or a good idea that needs some modifications make the appropriate adjustments.

Prinz Eugn

Oct 25, 2017
The vast majority of posts are asking OP to contact a professional, sharing direct numbers to do so, or letting the person know that they have also been through it and things can improve.

Just because everything has been okay so far doesn't mean it can't go wrong. These are situations which by their very nature that can go very wrong, very quickly. There is a risk in just locking a thread, but its a better option than rolling the dice every time between the OP and community.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Just because everything has been okay so far doesn't mean it can't go wrong. These are situations which by their very nature that can go very wrong, very quickly. There is a risk in just locking a thread, but its a better option than rolling the dice every time between the OP and community.
The fact it could potentially have a negative impact need to be balanced with the vital aspect of allowing people to reach out.

So far, it seems people have been helped too much to consider what you're suggesting.

AGoodODST

Oct 28, 2017
I was actually thinking about how many threads there have been about this after seeing that one this morning. It definitely seems like there has been a huge increase lately.

I don't know how much it helps the OPs of those threads (hopefully it does!) but it's always really encouraging seeing posters in the threads offering help and support.

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
It's the most negative and nihilistic community I've ever encountered

I disagree, Twitter is without a doubt the worst place for digital social interaction. Compared to Twitter, you can at least formulate nuanced discussions on ResetEra without being brigaded by hivemind mentality.

If anybody does feel that this forum is affecting their mental health, there's no shame in taking a break or direct messaging a moderator.

Kinggroin

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Uranus, get it?!? YOUR. ANUS.
We've been trying to keep "stupid threads" open as long as they aren't harmful or gross. Though lately it seems like most stupid threads involve someone's bathroom habits.

Wouldn't juvenile humor threads like those self-moderate? Like, no one who is adverse to that kind of toilet humor, would venture in anyway. So why not let it play out as long as things aren't explicitly NSFW, or hurting other members.

DIE BART DIE

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I think the structure of EtcetEra is an issue. I think it would be better split into two - Entertainment and World News. As it stands the same place you visit to hear about the latest James Bond trailer is also the place where you're reminded the world is terrible.

That would also make it less of a miscellaneous pool of everything that isn't about games. So hopefully mental health or relationship discussion would firmly find its place in those threads.

I personally enjoy reading news threads on this site, but I think this is a great idea.

Split the site into three boards:

Gaming
General Discussion
Current Affairs and Politics

Jun 22, 2019
Suicide contagion is a very real thing.

It is a phenomenon, but claiming threads should just be locked and hidden away because of suicide contagion is vastly oversimplifying things.

Here's an excerpt from this article:
https://www.psychiatryadvisor.com/h...roundtable-a-close-look-at-suicide-contagion/
to just get the ball rolling a bit more on that general topic:
One need is to better understand the role of the media in suicide contagion, given the increased risk associated with media reports of suicide. Although contagion may create fear of talking about suicide, this silence can actually limit help-seeking and increase stigma and isolation. Further, the media can have a positive impact on suicide by spreading messages of hope, destigmatizing mental health, and providing suicide hotlines and other clinical resources. However, we need more research on how portrayals of suicide in the media influence contagion. At the very least, media coverage of suicide can be improved by making sure the information is accurate, concise, and always includes mental health resources. The increase in suicide deaths in the United States in recent times highlights the need for more research and dedication to suicide prevention.

Deleted member 5086

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Unfortunately, locking these threads immediately is also rolling the dice, as if someone is seriously considering suicide, there's a good chance they'll feel isolated, abandoned and uncared for. It could also signal to others that they should silently bottle up these feelings, and self harm silently. The repercussions are not always seen, but it's something that has to be considered.

Calamari41

Oct 25, 2017
I personally enjoy reading news threads on this site, but I think this is a great idea.

Split the site into three boards:

Gaming
General Discussion
Current Affairs and Politics

The separation between GBS and Debate&Discussion on Something Awful worked really well for a long time, and I think it would work really well here too.

Deleted member 2779

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not that there's likely to be a tidy consensus on this issue in the professional community, but the admin here just need to reach out and ask a few experts on how best to move forward. Maybe letting these threads run their course is for the best with a bit more structure/automation. Who knows.

Personally I find them triggering. But it's no big deal if I can't visit this forum outside of a few OT threads though, keeping people alive is obviously more important.

May 22, 2018
I didn't even know this site had a mental health OT. I could've really used that last week when I felt like I was staring down the barrel. I still do honestly. As close as I am with my immediate family, they can't handle the truth about what I think of myself and how close I've come in the past. Ive tried to explain it, but it never ends well. I think I may need to hunt down that thread.

And as others have already mentioned I too have noticed an uptick in these suicide threads. I just figured the world is in such a shit place right now and I'm not the only one falling on hard times.

Magic-Man

User requested ban
Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately, locking these threads immediately is also rolling the dice, as if someone is seriously considering suicide, there's a good chance they'll feel isolated, abandoned and uncared for. It could also signal to others that they should silently bottle up these feelings, and self harm silently. The repercussions are not always seen, but it's something that has to be considered.
Thank you Mist, this is something that absolutely need to be considered.

Nov 14, 2017
Well, it's pretty easy to see the expectations Woods is creating for threads that you and others are calling cries for help, and the implications that if most of them get people posting and offering support the consequences if a thread doesn't receive similar support from the community, which is the argument for keeping them open.

I'll just reiterate again, if ERA is somehow capable of dealing with these situations, then someone trained in these situations are sure as shit able to handle it without the major potential issues of having these types of threads stay open and having people expose the OP's to potentially harmful things or unintentionally saying the wrong thing.

Again, there is a vast difference between making a suicide thread and displaying issues with isolation, loneliness, hopelessness, to quote myself from another post;

Making a suicide thread is not "needing to talk". If you walk into a therapist office and say the things people write in OT in their suicide threads, I'm pretty sure there is a higher chance of dealing with a crisis center than just going on with a normal therapy session.

People are obfuscating threads where people are down, lonely, filled with anxiety, to threads where someone makes a sentence or two and outright declares "I'm done with everything I think I'm going to kill myself tonight"
I appreciate you feel strongly about this, but there have been several posters ITT who have been through suicidal ideation who respectfully disagree. I'd like to add myself to those voices: sometimes what people need is to be heard as an equal, and not told that the only people who can listen to or understand them are medical professionals.

That's not to say people shouldn't be directed to professional help - they absolutely should - but what really helped me when I was depressed was finding people who took the time to listen and understand me.

Having said that, I do appreciate there are genuine differences of experience and opinion on this matter.

Cymbal Head

Oct 25, 2017
I'm of the opinion that the threads should be locked and members who make them should be reached out to privately with resources and support from the mod staff and/or other trained volunteer users. A lot of the reasons match things that TheLostBigBoss and Ultima_5 have been saying, but there's another perspective worth considering:

When a suicide thread stays open, you're making unwitting helpline volunteers out of the entire forum. Every time I see one of them I feel a sense of responsibility to check it, see if there are any updates from the OP, and try to post something uplifting if necessary. I do this out of a desire not to have it on my conscience that I could have done something. What happens to the users like me when we do our best to reach out and help someone obviously desperate, and then we never see another post from them? What if that happens repeatedly? There's a real risk of triggering very harmful reactions. This stuff isn't something I would have signed on for voluntarily, but now I'm unable to extricate myself from it due to my sense of obligation to the community.

Idde

Oct 27, 2017
The fact it could potentially have a negative impact need to be balanced with the vital aspect of allowing people to reach out.

So far, it seems people have been helped too much to consider what you're suggesting.

Perhaps the staff should seek some outside advice on how to go about this. Because it does seem like a double edged sword. Suicide contagion IS a very real thing. And as someone who's dealing with anxiety/some depression myself I have to make an effort go stay out of suicide thread's, for my own good.

However, there's also a lot to be said for leaving those threads open. There have been numerous times where someone posting a thread like that has come back to thank everyone for the support and kind words when they were going through such a tough time.

It seems obvious to me Era attracts people who can feel lonely at times. And I also think Era does a better job at talking about mental health than other platforms. So it doesn't seem odd that threads like these happen.

And (ironically) 'luckily' there have been a lot of people here who've dealt with suicidal thoughts, who are doing better now, and who offer support to people who have it difficult now. Even though it's 'just' saying that the original poster matters, and urging them to seek professional help. Which seems invaluable to me.

How to balance those two opposing sides? I don't know. Perhaps seek advice from someone who understands the fairly unique position that Era holds, as a relatively understanding platform, which might also have a lot of vulnerable people.

Deleted member 5086

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wouldn't juvenile humor threads like those self-moderate? Like, no one who is adverse to that kind of toilet humor, would venture in anyway. So why not let it play out as long as things aren't explicitly NSFW, or hurting other members.
This is a fair point, and something I'll raise with the team. One thing to bear in mind though is that something that might seem like good fun to one group, might be alienating to another. For example, we've gotten feedback from female members that certain kinds of threads and posts make the forum seem like a 'boys club', i.e., there's an assumption that there are no women around / locker room talk. That's not to see that there aren't other silly threads that can be left open. I'm not aware of exactly how many of these threads are being locked, but it's something I'll raise with the team.

We are however brainstorming ideas on how to uplift the mood on the forum, including hosting more fun events. We'll hopefully have more to say on that in the coming weeks.

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think it's the mental health of the community so much as the fact that this is one of the few places on the Internet where it is relatively safe to open up about such feelings.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have been on message boards for 20 years and other than 1 thread made on a rap board I've never seen suicide attempt threads other than here. It happens frequently too, I don't know what it is.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think it's the mental health of the community so much as the fact that this is one of the few places on the Internet where it is relatively safe to open up about such feelings.

this is a great point... although it can be tough for other members, it may actually indicate a strength

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I'm of the opinion that the threads should be locked and members who make them should be reached out to privately with resources and support from the mod staff and/or other trained volunteer users. A lot of the reasons match things that TheLostBigBoss and Ultima_5 have been saying, but there's another perspective worth considering:

When a suicide thread stays open, you're making unwitting helpline volunteers out of the entire forum. Every time I see one of them I feel a sense of responsibility to check it, see if there are any updates from the OP, and try to post something encouraging if necessary out of a desire not to have it on my conscience that I could have done something. What happens to the users like me when we do our best to reach out and help someone obviously desperate, and then we never see another post from them? What if that happens repeatedly? There's a real risk of triggering very harmful reactions. This stuff isn't something I would have signed on for voluntarily, but now I'm unable to extricate myself from it due to my sense of obligation to the community.
An option fore you is to leave a positive comment then put the thread on ignore. It might not be perfect, but Mist made it clear imo why it's vital to consider how important these threads can be too.

rras1994

Nov 4, 2017
Would putting the thread into the Mental Health OT work? So that the suicidal OP can still talk to people, and it will be a thread were people are more likely have experience with dealing with such issues and it wouldn't have a thread title on the main page that could lead others to a dark place when they can't handle it? That way the OP wouldn't feel abandoned.

Yahsper

Oct 29, 2017

Bolded the part that I want to zoom in on. As I said in my first post in this thread and that has largely been ignored, one of the main things this community could work on is encouraging people to actually get a life outside these boards, get in contact with real people, make friends they can rely on. Preferably before it's too late and their only resort in such a situation is rolling the dice on this community and create a topic out of desperation.

This community does it best to portray the outside world as hostile and vile. It creates a warped world view where things are permanently getting worse and this board is the last bastion of hope where you can have a safe space. If you're not feeling strong mentally, this will only make you rely more on this place creating a vicious cycle.

Aside from debating on how to handle suicide threads, there really should be more discussion of how to prevent them by creating an atmosphere and community that is as welcoming to each other as it is encouraging to find like minded people nearby, in the real world as a support network.

I don't know how you do that second thing besides encouraging people to also post topics about positive subjects. But maybe the ratio would be better already by reacting quicker on same-y topics and merging them together so at least the top page of Etcetera isn't covered in Trump/Star Wars/Corona topics and there's more room for other subjects to breathe.

Deleted member 5086

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bolded the part that I want to zoom in on. As I said in my first post in this thread and that has largely been ignored, one of the main things this community could work on is encouraging people to actually get a life outside these boards, get in contact with real people, make friends they can rely on. Preferably before it's too late and their only resort in such a situation is rolling the dice on this community and create a topic out of desperation.

This community does it best to portray the outside world as hostile and vile. It creates a warped world view where things are permanently getting worse and this board is the last bastion of hope where you can have a safe space. If you're not feeling strong mentally, this will only make you rely more on this place creating a vicious cycle.

Aside from debating on how to handle suicide threads, there really should be more discussion of how to prevent them by creating an atmosphere and community that is as welcoming to each other as it is encouraging to find like minded people nearby, in the real world as a support network.

I don't know how you do that second thing besides encouraging people to also post topics about positive subjects. But maybe the ratio would be better already by reacting quicker on same-y topics and merging them together so at least the top page of Etcetera isn't covered in Trump/Star Wars/Corona topics and there's more room for other subjects to breathe.

I think a discussion on how we can improve the atmosphere of the forum is definitely one worth having.

Starshaped

Banned
Jun 11, 2019
I still think splitting EtcetEra into multiple boards would be the best idea, including a full board dedicated to mental health.

noob-noob

Nov 1, 2017
Boston
I love how the one mental health professional who actually posted in this thread said it would be very irresponsible to try to assist someone in crisis through an active thread is completely ignored.

Of course Era moderators continue to give some vague reasoning for their actions without citing a single piece of evidence or professional testimony on how these matters should be handled. Apparently mods on this site are experts in every single field, no need to follow professional guidelines anyone we're in good hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.