• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
I'm feeling 80+. I've been bullish on this game since we first saw previews.

Dragoncaine

Jun 5, 2019
Some fantastic early scores but it's definitely proving divisive from what I'm seeing. 9.2 all the way down to a 6 lol

Master Chuuster

GamingBolt.com
Verified
Dec 14, 2017
Ours: https://gamingbolt.com/the-medium-review-medium-quality

Dual Reality is great, fixed cameras are awesome, storytelling is solid, and the music is great. But the game has some issues (a bit too short, not very challenging, zero combat feels like a missed opportunity) that hold it back. I enjoyed it overall, but I don't think it reaches its full potential. Still worth checking out, especially for fans of classic horror games, and especially since it's on Game Pass.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
GS and PCGamer looking to be outliners, since most others coming in are 6-7 range. Probably end up in the mid to upper 70s

MrGiraffe

Feb 27, 2020
Seems to be landing more on the divisive side, but hard to ignore that a bunch of people REALLY loved it. I'm all in.

GreatBriTom

Host/Producer at GameSpot
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
The game is totally dependent on what you're hoping for. Are you wanting excellent gameplay? You're going to be let down. Are you in it for the story? You're going to love it.