• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

drewfonse

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, the DF was pretty illuminating. Overall, pretty strong technically. Can't wait. I need a serious 8-10 hr palate cleanser after playing Valhalla off and on since launch.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
www.resetera.com

The Medium | Review Thread

Metacritic (Xbox Series X|S) (71) Metacritic (PC) (75) OpenCritic (75) Eurogamer (recommended): Polygon (no score): Kotaku (no score): The Verge (no score): Mashable (no score): TheGamer (5/5): PowerUp! (9.7/10): Gamers Heroes (95/100): SomosXbox (9.3/10, review in Spanish)...

Naner

Oct 27, 2017
Here's my review of The Medium, in Portuguese:

neofusion.com.br

Análise: The Medium

Uma alma que transcendeu à nova geração de consoles.

I rated it "good" — overall I really enjoyed the story, art direction and the novelty of dual-reality gameplay. However the engine struggles to keep a steady framerate and the core gameplay is not particularly exciting to me.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
NZ trick doesn't work. First Hitman, and now this. Hopefully it's not a sign that they're changing release times from midnight local to UTC.

Deleted member 84505

user requested account closure
Banned
Nov 2, 2020
I think they went too ambitious with their vision for this game. Either that or it is poorly optimised. 30fps with drops to 900p is not what I want to be playing on Series X.

I'm perfectly aware it renders two levels at once. That's doesn't give this performance a pass for me though.

ajido

Unshakable Resolve
Dec 7, 2018
This looks interesting! Wasn't even on my radar but I'm going to give this a whirl this weekend.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
I am not a fan of horror games, but I am going to give this a try haha. Pray for me.

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
When does this game drop in the U.S.? I'm extremely disappointed I woke up at 5am EST to try it and it's not up yet.

PJsprojects

Oct 30, 2017
England
Still not unlocked in the UK so I switched the console to Australia but still locked, guess I'll try tomorrow.
Edit - Just seen the pic above, so 5pm.