• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
A dude in a over power iron suit just found out a dude in front of him killed his parents.

Tony was not going to listen to reason. He was still in a state of shock from finding out. He was just going to react and they needed a advantage.
Kill a dude's parents and then jump him. Y'all working overtime to make this seem okay.

Tony is a little punk he had it coming plus he sucker punched Cap
Because the motherfucker hung around him for years acting like he didn't know that shit went down.

I like Cap, but they did Iron Man dirty in that movie. Call it for what it is. Try that shit around people you know and let me know how it works out.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's crazy that Captain America is this popular and actually pretty cool. I would have never seen this coming.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
I merely enjoyed him up until Winter Soldier, at which point he became my favorite. They really showed what a fucking bad ass he can be in that movie.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
The thing is, Bucky was being mind controlled when he killed Tony's parents. I understand that he was filled with shock and grief at finding out about them being murdered, but I don't think you can blame Bucky for what happened.

OP
OP
Spinluck

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
As long as we can agree that Beardy Cap is best Cap, then sure.

Of course, it's not even close.

cbf480bffdd3683d9c04887241e8826a.gif

Deleted member 2340

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kill a dude's parents and then jump him. Y'all working overtime to make this seem okay.

Because the motherfucker hung around him for years acting like he didn't know that shit went down.

I like Cap, but they did Iron Man dirty in that movie. Call it for what it is. Try that shit around people you know and let me know how it works out.

Dude, Bucky was a victim. He was literally brain washed. If Bucky killed Tony's parents of his free will I would agree with you but he didn't.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
So let me get this straight, you're in bar. Your friend starts shit with other people and is plainly in the wrong and if people attack, you're just gonna start swinging? A friend would get them out of there, not enable them by fighting.

...He was *trying* to get Bucky out of there. Stark shot out the strut holding the top of the silo up, forcing Bucky to stay so he could fight him.

Oct 25, 2017
It sucks that he is stuck in the MCU because he doesn't get as much character development as he should. They hint at him having no other skills to make it in the modern world outside of being a soldier and one of the reasons he clings to Bucky so hard is that Bucky is the only connection he has to his past, but it's put aside in favor of beating up the new bad guy and expanding the MCU lore.

Jangowuzhere

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
He was a pretty lame character until Winter Soldier came out.

At that point, I was fully on board with Cap.

hiredhand

Feb 6, 2019
Yep, he is pretty boring.

At least, Black Panther had a great supporting cast to carry him through his solo film. Cap has generic black sidekick no. 2 and emo GI Joe.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
So let me get this straight, you're in bar. Your friend starts shit with other people and is plainly in the wrong and if people attack, you're just gonna start swinging? A friend would get them out of there, not enable them by fighting.
In that scenario yeah I'm going to fight because their friends are going to be swinging. Have you ever been in a scenario like that before?

But let's stick to the movie. Bucky who was mind controlled for years commits murder. T'Challa understood.....Tony can't wrap his mind around it though.

He sucker punches cap, so Bucky defends him
Or does Bucky just sit idle while a guy who can shoot rockets out of his shoulders attacks his friend 🤔

Airbar

Oct 26, 2017
Never liked Captain America. Maybe because I'm from the USA and am sceptical of US American patriotism? Also in Avengers 1 I think he has a line about true American & Christian values and that really made me dislike him even more.

Deleted member 2340

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Victim.
Self defense.

5197220-9444121011-cap-b.gif

This quote below

...He was *trying* to get Bucky out of there. Stark shot out the strut holding the top of the silo up, forcing Bucky to stay so he could fight him.

They were going hardcore against Ironman. If Tony wasn't in the suit and they were beating on Tony you would have a point.

I'm not interested in this back and forth because it seems your playing at having a selective memory to try and push your point instead of remembering the entire scene and circumstance surrounding the event.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
He could've not gotten caught in the first place.

....? What does that even mean?

Yep, he is pretty boring.

At least, Black Panther had a great supporting cast to carry him through his solo film. Cap has generic black sidekick no. 2 and emo GI Joe.

Um, Black Widow is a generic sidekick?

This quote below

They were going hardcore against Ironman. If Tony wasn't in the suit and they were beating on Tony you would have a point.

I'm not interested in this back and forth because it seems your playing at having a selective memory to try and push your point instead of remembering the entire scene and circumstance surrounding the event.

Um, are you saying that was I described didn't happen?