• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

painey

Oct 27, 2017
Mayor Jacob Frey turned up to the protest in Minneapolis. They said defund the police. He said no. They said leave.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I was not prepared for how accurate the GoT comparison was lol

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I don't think these protests are going to stop until real change is implemented. People of tried of politicians going easy in these abusive police forces and this feels different. The amount of white people that are turning on police institutions is shocking.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I bet his advisers picked that "witty white lead from young adult movie" kinda look.

SupremeWu

Banned
Dec 19, 2017
That was great but at the end it looks like someone threw a rock, hopefully it was just garbage or something harmless

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
giphy.gif

Nov 5, 2017
This is beautiful. The politicians in power, after years of ignoring the demands of their base and just doing whatever they wanted, are finally paying the price. #ReckoningIsHappening #PeopleAreSpeakingUp

Mar 3, 2018
I'm curious how legislation and whatnot works in a situation like this. Say a mayor of a city wanted to defund the police/cut the police budget by X amount, does he/she have to get a vote or some kind of council going or he has the power to just do it, and can a governor step in and stop him or try to override him? Would love to know more

nny

Oct 25, 2017
This is why you should always forcefully and violently clear out the crowds before you go for your photo op.

/s

HeavenlyE

Oct 27, 2017
He says "I do not support a full abolition of the police"

Do people think that would be a good idea?

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
I mean what can he say. What is the alternative to not having police?

No one wants no police at all. It's just in every single place they seem to be getting ridiculous amounts of funding. Getting rid of all of them obviously isn't a thing BUT had he been more proactive a week ago and started pushing for reduced funding at least, he would be in a better place optically.