• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
I've re-watched both red and blue pill like five times now. I... I can't believe I'm actually loving it.

The cinematography/a e s t h e t i c is just perfect!

Spock

Oct 27, 2017
From the pill choice thing, I wonder if going back to sleep in the matrix by choice was an option and some took it.

Or

Neo went back in had to intentionally forget and re-member again, perhaps to not get found, for some reason.

Have a few more theories, but need to do a rewatch before Thursday.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
YO GUYS!!!!

THERE IS FOOTAGE!!

thechoiceisyours.whatisthematrix.com

CHOOSE YOUR REALITY

The Matrix is everywhere; it’s here and now. Make your choice to experience a new reality. It’s time to wake up.

Both red and blue pill give like 5 sec each. But it looks SICK!!!
Yo, that hour trick they pull off is kinda crazy, I'm going to wait a minute and see if it changes.

This looks fantastic.

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
Screenshot_20210907-101045.jpg

Yo, that hour trick they pull off is kinda crazy, I'm going to wait a minute and see if it changes.

This looks fantastic.
It does change.

WJD

Nov 4, 2017
So we thinking that Jonathan Groff is potentially an alt-Neo and Yahya Abdul-Mateen is an alt-Morpheus? The latter's dialogue sounded very reminiscent.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the film will comment on the modern co-opting of "red pill."

Probably not, but I hope Lana goes all out thematically.

Civilstrife

Oct 27, 2017
Comment on people's test screening impressions below. No spoilers, but general feelings about the movie:

Reportedly, test screenings have been divisive. The conceit of the film is apparently pretty wild. It's supposed to be pretty love it or hate it, which excites me, honestly. I'm super curious what it could be.

Spock

Oct 27, 2017
From the sound of the blue pill and seeing someone with a bunch of blue pills in a bottle, taking them like meds, seems like they were trying to sell it like a total recall experience gone sideways.

Or that if he red pills he may break or hurt people in the matrix and cause harm to an unborn child, as there is scene with neo touching a womans belly right when they say they wouldn't want anyone to get hurt mixing up fantasy vs reality.

Quample

Dec 23, 2017
Cincinnati, OH
Comment on people's test screening impressions below. No spoilers, but general feelings about the movie:

Reportedly, test screenings have been divisive. The conceit of the film is apparently pretty wild. It's supposed to be pretty love it or hate it, which excites me, honestly. I'm super curious what it could be.

I have a feeling this means I'll love it...I loved Cloud Atlas (for the most part...if they toned down some of the cheese I think it could have been a masterpiece) and it had that same response. I hope they delve super deep into abstract reality shit.

zma1013

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like Neo
wakes up and doesn't remember anything. Starting from square one where he has to train all over again.

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
Wtf it shows a different teaser EACH MINUTE??? I just saw a fucking incredible looking snippet of a Zion ship flying.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
I think the only movie I'm more hyped for right now is Dune. Might do a rewatch soon. I'm all about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.