• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kalor's tunnel on saenima makes me feel better about my(totally justified) tunnel on zipped

Also YAY victory!

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
All the boards should be opened now on Outer Mafia. If there are any issues please let me know.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really loved playing this with y'all. And i'm really really sowwy WhySoDevious. I kinda felt like an asshole at times but i was soooo sure you were scum lol

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
The sad thing is that now we will never know Bronson's secret

42.jpg

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
In my defense, I've seen Stu give up as town before so I assumed it was the same but as a neutral.

Hahaha. I don't think I ever had to try this hard to get lynched when I give up.

(I hope I'm neutral next time though, only role I've not been now)

That was a fun game. I was hoping for another night phase to see if my non existent vest would work.

Not gonna lie, I was tempted to test it.

OP
OP
Brazil

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I've gotta run, but I've a few things to say.

First: I hope you all enjoyed the game. I had a lot of fun designing it (a year ago :lol), and even more running it.

I'm thoroughly satisfied with how engaged players seemed to be during the game. Not even once did I have to warn someone for staying under the post limit. The only player that subbed out did so for reasons beyond her control. And most importantly, all four newbies (even though Bronson isn't really one) seemed to really enjoy themselves, and played so well. I'm truly very proud.

I'll also never forgive scum for killing Aeleus off so soon.

I'd like to thank Fran and Geno for helping me with the design way back then - your feedback truly improved the game immensely compared to its original state. Now I'm free to put in proper time on designing HxH Mafia, Geno, I promise.

I'd also like to thank my fellow gamerunner Pedro , who's just a joy to be around, and everyone else from modchat who helped me 24/7. You guys are the best.

I'll talk about the remaining rooms later when I have more time. The mechanic felt more original when I came up with it, I promise! That damn Bear, hahaha. I hope you all had fun with it nonetheless, just as I hope those of you who read it enjoyed the flavor.

Thank you!

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
oh yeah Aeleus sooooo sorry you died early. We scum had no idea what the rooms did either. It was literally one big coincidence.

I wouldn't have wanted to kill newbies off too early :(

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
was a fun game guys, I'll make it to the end one of these days

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so glad WSD was town after all, choosing to save him on D3 would had been a huge burden had he flipped scum

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nice job all of the new players! Best batch I've interacted with. Also kalor, until he ran into that Stuart wall.

Sorry to the innocents I riled up D1 and D2(bronson and girlofgotham mostly), but it keeps working for me. Hi Kitsune and Stuart.

Remember to look back at who players were after. Didn't feel like many people were going back to earlier days very much by the end.

Sorry to WhySoDevious for outing you and almost getting you killed. I figured town would be smart enough to figure out whatever you did wasn't negative to me, and you weren't the killer or silencer. Didn't leave many possible scummy roles at that juncture, IMO. Mostly Tracker and why would scum track me at the same time they were trying to frame me with Kopite? Makes zero sense.

Anyway, hopefully people can see the value in D1 chaos now. 3 scum could be solved from that alone. Shitty luck on Kaz not making a vote that one day though. I think he had a chance to hold on for a while after Lux flipped otherwise.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so glad WSD was town after all, choosing to save him on D3 would had been a huge burden had he flipped scum
I was really impressed when you asked for his flavor name and then made that connection actually, I said it in Spec at the time. I didn't know for sure yet, but that made me feel like you were both Town.

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Weemadarthur had me totally fooled at the time I died. Nice job.

Game was fun, Brazil . Not a fan of RNG and how swingy it can be, but it worked out well. I was kinda cheering for Hecht after I died. Felt bad my role torpedo'd his claim. Inconsistency between roes almost always leads to a lynch, wrong or right. That would maybe be my biggest feedback for game balance.

Also really wish we'd codify the scum kill/no kill options.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Enjoyed this game so much! Sorry for all the shenanigans on day 1, I was really just trying to turn shitposting into an art form that day. Well played by so many people. Here are just a few thank yous and Kudos

*Splinter - Thank you for focusing town after your claim.

Kitsunelaine - great player, look forward to playing with you on the same team next time.

And thank you to the rest of town for not lynching me, no one was more surprised by my death last night than myself.

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'd also like to thank my fellow gamerunner Pedro , who's just a joy to be around, and everyone else from modchat who helped me 24/7. You guys are the best.

<33

---

I want to point out how amazing this batch of new players was. Every single one of them played well, and I'm super excited to see them returning in the future.