• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vote for your favourite moment of Season 2!

• Din and Cobb Vanth take on the Krayt Dragon

Votes: 61 5.5%
  • Din, Bo-Katan and her Mando allies storm the Imperial freighter

Votes: 37 3.3%
  • Ahsoka reveals the child's name and the mystery of the Force to Din

Votes: 119 10.7%
  • Boba Fett reacquires his armour

Votes: 89 8.0%
  • Mayfeld snaps and kills his old commander, Valin Hess

Votes: 234 21.0%
  • Slave 1 drops a seismic charge

Votes: 52 4.7%
  • Luke Skywalker comes to the rescue

Votes: 521 46.8%

• Total voters

Giolon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Bib_Fortuna_%28screenshot%29.jpg

He gained weight fast lol

How much time has it been since Jabba died and the events of the show?

Somewhere around 5-7 years.

Barrel_Roll

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
They announced a crossover event between Mandalorian, Ahsoka and Rangers of the New Republic, so Ininagine that the Mandalorian will continue under this book of Boba after title, kind of like how American Horror Story produces its seasons.

If this is the end of Mando and Grogu's journey, I have some issues with how the attachments thing was resolved. Perhaps Ahsoka's experiences made her hyper aware of that, whereas since Luke's attachment to his father is wha saved him, he's less concerned about the fact that Grogu will miss Mando.

It's going to be a long 12 months. Hopefully something of what was recently announced will fill the gap (besides new books, comics, and games)

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
I honestly wish the episode would end with the blast door opening and Luke walking out from the smoke and cuts to black instead.
Then cast Sebastian Stan for season 3 and finish that scene up.
Young Luke deepfake is seriously way too jarring.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So:

-Book of Boba Fett
-Grogu is with Luke
-Sasha Banks is Dead
-Moff GIdeon is alive
-They definitely set up a Din Djarin/Bo Katan conflict of some kind which they aren't possibly going to leave hanging

Didn't they say the Mandalorian was going to cross over with Rangers & Ahsoka?

Antoo

May 1, 2019
Luke looked awful and I didn't even hate the CGI Tarkin in Rogue One. I mean Tarkin looked clearly fake but he was very expressive. Here Luke's face was very stiff and his voice also sounded way off.

Joeytj

Oct 30, 2017
Oh wow, they really went there with Luke and...

I loved it! Like, this series is meant for this stuff. Having fun with the damn universe.

Although I agree that the main issue will be Deep Fake Luke. Like, people don't care that much about recasting, just get Sebastian Stan (maybe he was the stand in?). But, whatever. I think, at the same time, fans won't care. They got over Tarkin, Leia in Rogue One, and everything else.

And yeah, Season 3 has been confirmed and it will obviously deal with the growing Mandalorian conflict and now Din is going to be running from Bo-Katan, leading to conflict or civil war between The Children of the Watch and Bo-Katan's own Mandalorians. That's S3 and even S4, with more threats from the Empire.

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Have to admit that I didn't think they would have the balls to have Luke show up. Yeah, it was uncanny. Wish they used another actor.

Osahi

Oct 27, 2017
That was fun. Nothing more, nothing less. And the ending was the kind of fan serviceI can get about. It felt logical for it to be Luke.

Arn

Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
Enjoyed the Luke stuff but I'm pretty bummed out that they've just written Grogu off to go and live at some pointless Jedi school until Luke goes psycho and the place burns down. Not sure the show can keep my interest with just Mando and supporting cast.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, what an ep. Delivered on every level.
So:

-Book of Boba Fett
-Grogu is with Luke
-Sasha Banks is Dead
-Moff GIdeon is alive
-They definitely set up a Din Djarin/Bo Katan conflict of some kind which they aren't possibly going to leave hanging

Didn't they say the Mandalorian was going to cross over with Rangers & Ahsoka?
Wait was it Koska that got smoked by Gideon? I thought it was Bo-Katan, then was all relieved when she was standing at the end. (Which also explained why no one reacted...)

Pickman

Nov 20, 2017
Huntington, WV
Did Grogu just look at R2, see how shinny he is and said "Peace Din, I'm out?"

Din didn't even give him the ball

The lack of the shifter knob was really something I was surprised by as well. Also, does this mean that Grogu gets murdered by the Knights of Ren/Kylo in the future? Just a little 70-something year old Teenager Yoda merc'd by some dudes who had about 5 minutes of combined screen time?

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
Need a new scene of Kylo murdering Grogu now. He escaped Anakin only to get murked by another unstable psycho Skywalker.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The lack of the shifter knob was really something I was surprised by as well. Also, does this mean that Grogu gets murdered by the Knights of Ren/Kylo in the future? Just a little 70-something year old Teenager Yoda merc'd by some dudes who had about 5 minutes of combined screen time?
Grogu doesnt appear in the Rise of Kylo Ren comic that shows the massacre so safe to say he doesn't die there.