• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vote for your favourite moment of Season 2!

• Din and Cobb Vanth take on the Krayt Dragon

Votes: 61 5.5%
  • Din, Bo-Katan and her Mando allies storm the Imperial freighter

Votes: 37 3.3%
  • Ahsoka reveals the child's name and the mystery of the Force to Din

Votes: 119 10.7%
  • Boba Fett reacquires his armour

Votes: 89 8.0%
  • Mayfeld snaps and kills his old commander, Valin Hess

Votes: 234 21.0%
  • Slave 1 drops a seismic charge

Votes: 52 4.7%
  • Luke Skywalker comes to the rescue

Votes: 521 46.8%

• Total voters

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
This weeks chapter is... 32 minutes long.

www.gamesradar.com

The Mandalorian season 2, episode 6 review: "Short yet oh-so sweet"

Boba Fett returns in The Mandalorian season 2, episode 6 – and it's the finest epsiode of this season so far.

Presumably directed by Robert Rodriquez.

Man! I know it's better if creators aren't hamstrung by needing to pad things out for an hour long episode every week but I sure wish we were getting longer episodes more frequently. I just want more Star Wars!

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Seriously, how difficult is it to have an extra 10 minutes of lore and exposition for each episode, where characters are just having conversations?
Shit doesn't have to expensive at all.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Seriously, how difficult is it to have an extra 10 minutes of lore and exposition for each episode, where characters are just having conversations?
Shit doesn't have to expensive at all.
Contrary to popular belief on the internet audiences aren't very interested in just straight lore and exposition dumps to pad length.

My best guess is that it's a shorter episode to save on budget for the last few.

He's probably not making it to Typhon this week lmao

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My best guess is that it's a shorter episode to save on budget for the last few.

He's probably not making it to Typhon this week lmao
Having a dialogue scene or two is not what costs this show money. It could definitely afford to have them, and actually deepen the characters -- they just don't want to do that.

Oct 27, 2017
So I just started S2, and I'm in the middle of the first episode.
I find it odd that the Jedi are referred to much like they were in the OT as mythical, mystical sorcerers, but the random mechanic friend of his says "Thank the Force!" when she sees The Child again

Readler

Oct 6, 2018
I find it odd that the Jedi are referred to much like they were in the OT as mythical, mystical sorcerers, but the random mechanic friend of his says "Thank the Force!" when she sees The Child again
You mean like we speak of Jesus as this mythical, mystical sorcerer but say "Thank God?"

Sorry :P

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
Bruh Gina Carano's Cara Dune is one of the largest characters on the poster lmaooo

Last edited:

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

you will not in a following episode that "the force" seems to be a regular expression that even mando knows.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Bruh Gina Carano's Cara Dune is one of the largest characters on the poster lmaooo

Fixed it.

SPOILER_frogolorian.png

Deleted member 43657

User requested account closure
Banned
May 19, 2018
This show is good at 32 minutes, 45 minutes or 90 minutes. This is the best Star Wars content to come from Disney since their acquisition. My SO kinda despises everything Star Wars but loves this. There's something about this show that keeps people engaged. There seems to be a bit of negativity about the newest season, and to each their own, but personally I don't get it.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
Let's go! (by the way, the episode description calls him the Child, so I say it's still valid!)

(32 minutes, since people like to know)