• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vote for your favourite moment of Season 2!

• Din and Cobb Vanth take on the Krayt Dragon

Votes: 61 5.5%
  • Din, Bo-Katan and her Mando allies storm the Imperial freighter

Votes: 37 3.3%
  • Ahsoka reveals the child's name and the mystery of the Force to Din

Votes: 119 10.7%
  • Boba Fett reacquires his armour

Votes: 89 8.0%
  • Mayfeld snaps and kills his old commander, Valin Hess

Votes: 234 21.0%
  • Slave 1 drops a seismic charge

Votes: 52 4.7%
  • Luke Skywalker comes to the rescue

Votes: 521 46.8%

• Total voters

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
Uhhh, you sure? When the camera zoomed in on the 'thing' in the tank (which looked like a proto-Snoke), it played a variation of his theme.

Our characters even made a meta-comment on this, like they thought this was going to be a simple operation of shutting down an old Imperial base, but OH SHIT turns out there's far more sinister shit going down.

Maybe I'm wrong, but given the whole Dark Troopers reveal I thought it was all connected.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I really have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not a member of the SW Era Discord, I don't follow you around. I posted about Rex because I saw several people talking him about and theorising about Boba and I didn't want to multi-quote because I find the system cumbersome.

Once again I'm really sorry if I upset you but please don't go all conspiracy on me.
So you're not in the Discord. Doesn't change how you interacted with me while i was in the OT. And the condescending storytelling 101 post.

But let's drop it, it's pointless. I don't want to give the mods yet another excuse to send me out into the desert again.
Don't worry they're always like that with everyone. That's why they keep getting banned.
Nah, i'm not.
It's probably already been mentioned but I loved this shot.

tenor.gif
Yeah, it's pretty nifty.

I need to get around to watching the ep again later tonight. (only watched it once, so far)

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe I'm wrong, but given the whole Dark Troopers reveal I thought it was all connected.
I think those two points are separate. Their desire for the Child (Grogu) and the 'thing' in the tank I believe to be early stages of giving a being the Force, which they do eventually accomplish in Snoke.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Why is the order so crazy? Can I just watch it in whatever order it's in on Disney+?

You can watch whatever order you like, I don't really get going in chronological order unless you really want to watch every episode. I don't even think I've seen every episode, I'm not watching Jar-Jar episodes. As has been posted a trillion times, just follow this guide (can we just sticky a post with this guide and the chronological order so people can choose?):

WbVjhpf.jpg

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I can see Lucasfilm changing the force into something like the X-gene in the stories after sky walker saga. Basically saying the M-counts manifest force abilities in different ways thru force sensitive beings. Giving the need to not explain training in certain abilities. Which I wouldn't mind since I want to see force speed again.

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
I can see Lucasfilm changing the force into something like the X-gene in the stories after sky walker saga. Basically saying the M-counts manifest force abilities in different ways thru force sensitive beings. Giving the need to not explain training in certain abilities. Which I wouldn't mind since I want to see force speed again.
Force Speed exists in the deleted Rey's Third Lesson scene from TLJ.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
You can watch whatever order you like, I don't really get going in chronological order unless you really want to watch every episode. I don't even think I've seen every episode, I'm not watching Jar-Jar episodes. As has been posted a trillion times, just follow this guide (can we just sticky a post with this guide and the chronological order so people can choose?):

WbVjhpf.jpg

Here's the updated one!

81s9xVc.png

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was just thinking that Grogu is Urkel. Family Matters started off as The Winslow family show, but became all about Urkel. We have a show called The Mandalorian and Grogu has taken over.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Here's the updated one!

81s9xVc.png
I fucking hate this chart so damn much...
Why the hell are honorable mentions not highlighted as important episodes.
Also there are a few episodes that are arguably important episodes that are not even part of the honorable mentions.
This is another reason why I created my own list for my friends to follow instead of sending them this.

Also since they updated with season 7, they should've also rearranged it so all the episodes are in proper chronological order so it will be easier for folks to keep track of.

Last edited:

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was just thinking that Grogu is Urkel. Family Matters started off as The Winslow family show, but became all about Urkel. We have a show called The Mandalorian and Grogu has taken over.
Grogu is the only thing that made me interested in watching a second episode. I don't even remember what happened in the first.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Here's the updated one!

81s9xVc.png

Yay!! They finally made Mortis important. That always seriously bugged me about the old list.

I still feel like once you get to seasons 3 and 4 they're pretty much all winners, and anything 'bad' is just trying to pull off something utterly insane and not quite pulling it off.

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I fucking hate this chart so damn much...
Why the hell are honorable mentions not highlighted as important episodes.
Also there are a few episodes that are arguably important episodes that are not even part of the honorable mentions.
This is another reason why I created my own list for my friends to follow instead of sending them this.

Also since they updated with season 7, they should've also rearranged it so all the episodes are in proper chronological order so it will be easier for folks to keep track of.
Nah. Peoples' obession with chronological order makes no sense. It's an anthology show. They made it and aired it in a certain order for a reason. Trying to get people to skip around in different seasons just makes the whole thing more confusing and is harder to actually get people into the show. This list may annoy you, but it actually does an effective job at making people fans of The Clone Wars. I've seen it time and time again. It is a great resource and should be used.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
Uuuuuhhh... spoilers in Rosario Dawson's instagram story?

one of the mando's in chapter 11 said he had a good time working with rosario dawson on the show. So ahsoka will return this season?

Lionheart360

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I was kinda afraid of this.
Eh, it could still make it in Nov./Dec. of next year

collider.com

The Mandalorian Season 3 Filming on Track to Begin This Year

'The Mandalorian,' the first live-action 'Star Wars' series, won't be slowed down, with its third season set to begin filming soon.

Or the spinoff could end up filming first and launching next fall with Mandalorian following after it in the winter/spring

deadline.com

‘The Mandalorian’ Eyes Production Start As Spinoff, Casting & Boba Fett Buzz Heats Up

Per usual, Lucasfilm and Disney+ are keeping mum on details about the new season, including casting.

Either way, we'll get some kind of live-action star wars series next fall

Hella

Oct 27, 2017

one of the mando's in chapter 11 said he had a good time working with rosario dawson on the show. So ahsoka will return this season?
Not surprising IMO. That's how it was in S1; spending a season introducing characters, then having a grand finale with them all.

So Frog Mom will return, aw yiss.

Lionheart360

Oct 27, 2017
Not surprising IMO. That's how it was in S1; spending a season introducing characters, then having a grand finale with them all.

So Frog Mom will return, aw yiss.
Timothy Olyphant, Boba Fett, Bo Katan/her mandos, Ashoka, and maybe some season one characters? That's quite the team.

tmdorsey

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Georgia
That Ashoka Line about not training the Child because she fears another Anakin was there to basically why she didn't form her own group of youngings to train?
Grogu already tainted cause he has grown an attachment already. The theory is sound and Ashoka may have a point but it is one of the reasons the Jedi fell as well...probably.

I'm probably late on this, but Ashoka's fear about Grogu's attachment to Mando was foreshadowed last season when Grogu force choked Cara.

I just want more Ashoka.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just chiming in to say nearly every episode this season has been exceptional and this weeks was one of the best ones. And i havent seen the Clone Wars, but you could tell they pumped a little bit more into it. The budget increase compared to season 1 must be substantial.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica

I mean, its likely that Mando will get all the help he can against Gideon SPECIALLY if he gets Grogu,

Like in Season 1

Eggiem

Oct 27, 2017
That lightsaber vs metal spear fight was weird. Just move up or down the spear with your lightsaber when you push against it and you can cut the fingers off. Nothing bad will happen because only the spear tip is sharp.