• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vote for your favourite moment of Season 2!

• Din and Cobb Vanth take on the Krayt Dragon

Votes: 61 5.5%
  • Din, Bo-Katan and her Mando allies storm the Imperial freighter

Votes: 37 3.3%
  • Ahsoka reveals the child's name and the mystery of the Force to Din

Votes: 119 10.7%
  • Boba Fett reacquires his armour

Votes: 89 8.0%
  • Mayfeld snaps and kills his old commander, Valin Hess

Votes: 234 21.0%
  • Slave 1 drops a seismic charge

Votes: 52 4.7%
  • Luke Skywalker comes to the rescue

Votes: 521 46.8%

• Total voters

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
oh gee i wonder why a jedi in training is trying to talk to other jedis.

it is really a thoughie

No really, what purpose does it serve other than "so that the ending can happen"?

I was in the spoiler with the leader who leaked every single revision of the script. Of course we didn't fully believe him at first but in the end he was word for word spot on.

At one point the leaker said the draft had Rey hit an Avatar Korra style wall, where her raw power was immense but her spiritual side was shit, Rey was to get very frustrated at her lack of contact with spirits and that frustration getting the best of her would be a running theme in the movie and would eventually reach a climax with the "Killing Chewie in anger" bit. Then it pays off at the end with Rey finally connecting and talking to all the Jedi Ghosts

THAT would've served a purpose.

Alas it was dropped and we just got a one liner and an ending with just voice overs that feel absolutely disjointed and unearned.

Sayers

Oct 28, 2017
Usually just watch the newest Mando episode on Friday but fuck it, it's Thanksgiving holiday and it's mother fucking Ahsoka Tano. I'm staying up for this one.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
47 minutes long for anyone curious, and with a complete nothing description don't even worry about it (or get super hyped by how intentionally(?) vague they are.

See y'all on the other side.