• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vote for your favourite moment of Season 2!

• Din and Cobb Vanth take on the Krayt Dragon

Votes: 61 5.5%
  • Din, Bo-Katan and her Mando allies storm the Imperial freighter

Votes: 37 3.3%
  • Ahsoka reveals the child's name and the mystery of the Force to Din

Votes: 119 10.7%
  • Boba Fett reacquires his armour

Votes: 89 8.0%
  • Mayfeld snaps and kills his old commander, Valin Hess

Votes: 234 21.0%
  • Slave 1 drops a seismic charge

Votes: 52 4.7%
  • Luke Skywalker comes to the rescue

Votes: 521 46.8%

• Total voters

Lilyth

Sep 13, 2019
I don't know guys, the fact that this is a monster-of-the-week show without character arcs, memorable dialogue or a meaningful plot beyond fan service is a much bigger problem than Yoda eating eggs.

It's basically the anti-Buffy.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
OMG YES BEST EPISODE JUST BECAUSE OF BO ACTION AND AHSOKA NAME DROP!!!
Still wish it wasn't so short though...

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
What a fantastic episode. Short but sweet.

S2 is leaps and bounds ahead of S1 in every way. Extremely pleased with it so far.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Gotta say though..the side quest trope in each episode so far is really getting old, even if Mando is doing it with "important" characters.
Thought they would ditch the formula by now...

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
"Take the foundling to the city of Calodan on the forest planet of Corvus. There you will find Ahsoka Tano. Tell her you were sent by Bo-Katan. And thank you. Your bravery will not be forgotten. This is the way."

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus christ seeing Bo Katan is such great pay off and fan service. Fucking Ahsoka name drop too.

I love Star Wars.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
The Razor Crest landing scene was a cinematic tour-de-force.

Also that wreck of a ship is totally crashing or something next ep. The signs are all there. That piece of metal that flew off was vital.

Antoo

May 1, 2019
Weakest episode so far this season even though we finally have some direction in terms of Mando's overarching mission. My favorite parts were with Baby Yoda or the frog family. Weirdly enough all the lore heavy stuff fell a bit flat.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
How was this a side quest?
Basically every episode so far is following the "you gotta do something for me" trope to get to the main goal.
Side quest with Cobb Vanth to get Boba's armor, side quest for frog lady to get info on Mandos, side quest for Bo and her crew to get info on Ahsoka/Jedi.
The writer needs to branch out from this kinda writing.

Couscous

Oct 30, 2017
Twente (The Netherlands)
Basically every episode so far is following the "you gotta do something for me" trope to get to the main goal.
Side quest with Cobb Vanth to get Boba's armor, side quest for frog lady to get info on Mandos, side quest for Bo and her crew to get info on Ahsoka/Jedi.
The writer needs to branch out from this kinda writing.
That's the format of almost the entire show. It feel like an open world rpg game at times, but I don't mind it anymore.

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Gotta say though..the side quest trope in each episode so far is really getting old, even if Mando is doing it with "important" characters.
Thought they would ditch the formula by now...
Since the overall underlying story is building and we already got Favreau saying that this season is more overarching story focused, the piece will all fit eventually.

How else can they tell other stories within the big story tho? I don't see any other formula to do it.... 🤷