• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vote for your favourite moment of Season 2!

• Din and Cobb Vanth take on the Krayt Dragon

Votes: 61 5.5%
  • Din, Bo-Katan and her Mando allies storm the Imperial freighter

Votes: 37 3.3%
  • Ahsoka reveals the child's name and the mystery of the Force to Din

Votes: 119 10.7%
  • Boba Fett reacquires his armour

Votes: 89 8.0%
  • Mayfeld snaps and kills his old commander, Valin Hess

Votes: 234 21.0%
  • Slave 1 drops a seismic charge

Votes: 52 4.7%
  • Luke Skywalker comes to the rescue

Votes: 521 46.8%

• Total voters

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
I thought Baby Yoda was for sure going to become deathly ill after eating the spider. I also thought the Razor Crest was going to have to be left behind when reinforcements showed up. :(
That ship has taken a beating.

pizzabutt

Apr 28, 2020
I thought Baby Yoda was for sure going to become deathly ill after eating the spider. I also thought the Razor Crest was going to have to be left behind when reinforcements showed up. :(
That ship has taken a beating.
Definitely think the next episode is gonna be Din and the baby searching for the mandalorians while the ship gets repaired. Although I do hope we get to see the frog woman's husband and know they come out okay (besides the baby almost causing their family to go extinct of course)

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm tempted to say that was one of my favorite episodes. I love it when they just go full genre television, when they go small like this. It feels so warm and cozy.
Couldn't have said it better, I love this style of episodes.

The make up artists on this show are doing incredible work. The frog lady was great.

Oh and I didn't think I would ever say this but fuck baby Yoda 😆

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Loved the new episode. My favorite so far, BY FAR. This second season is off to a great start.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The usual 'this was just a sidequest!' crowd will have some issues with this episode but I enjoyed it. At this point, you have to know and accept that that's what this show is: fairly self contained episodes that tell neat stories.

This shit went from zero-to-60 so damn fast lol, Baby Yoda went full prometheus on this planet. Full heel turn by eating the frogmom's babies. I kept expecting him to like, regurgitate all the eggs and then they would be healthier or something but...nope

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Instead of the wampa?
Nah, they were supposed to be encountered on Dagobah.
starwars.fandom.com

Knobby white spider

The knobby white spider was a species of spider that lived and lurked on the planet Dagobah. They later grew into gnarltrees. Their name was similar to the knobby white ice spiders of the planet Maldo Kreis, a species that was in fact similar to the arachnids of Dagobah and other worlds. The...

I love the concept behind them. Basically the trees of Dagobah are the last lifecycle of those spiders after they burrow themselves on the ground and begin to grow.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
4zvATE0.png

0VERBYTE

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I really don't like that port lady. She can't act to me. She reads her lines like she's reading lines. And her timing is just off...They could have casted ANYONE else for the role...

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I loooove how much they've leaned into puppetry this season. Yoda, Dr. Mandible, Frog Lady, BANTHA. Damn, this season has it all.

Also love how much of a jobber Mando is. Like he's extremely talented but he's in a galaxy so much bigger than him, it is a great contrast to the shenanigans Jedi get up to.

And I especially love the production values. It looks so Star Warsy at every moment. It's a feast for the senses.

S2 has me hooked. Mando's really hit its stride.

bloodyroarx

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Ontario, Canada
I loooove how much they've leaned into puppetry this season. Yoda, Dr. Mandible, Frog Lady, BANTHA. Damn, this season has it all.

Also love how much of a jobber Mando is. Like he's extremely talented but he's in a galaxy so much bigger than him, it is a great contrast to the shenanigans Jedi get up to.

And I especially love the production values. It looks so Star Warsy at every moment. It's a feast for the senses.

S2 has me hooked. Mando's really hit its stride.

Ive been trying to explain how I feel and couldn't get it out but this is it, Its smaller scale I dont care about what the Jedi are doing I wanna see what some poor bastard just trying to get by is doing.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
The action was pretty great. I always worry when I see Amy Sedaris on screen... I don't think she really fits here.

Also yeah the 'standalones' are much better this season.

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Such a little shit Baby Yoda is. He looks at Lizard Lady and acts all sad and hungry looking just to turn away and sneak one of her eggs that he already stole.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
The brilliance of this show shines even brighter this season. I have really loved both episodes so far this season. It seems to have much more of a connected/continuous narrative between episodes than last season too. I'm assuming we'll see the Razor Crest arrive in the system next episode - get closure on the "Frog Lady" and then Din may find Mandalorians in the system and we get an update on his quest/task for the rest of the season. Episode 3 seems like a good time to do this.

I also love that Peyton Reed directed this episode, he's a great director and I'm still hoping he gets a go at Fantastic Four in the MCU.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
Random thought but "filler" is a meaningless complaint these days. Especially with this show.

Just say it was boring lmao.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't think the last episode would be topped so quickly, this was incredible. All the creature stuff was so good. The action was creative and engaging.

The show just keeps getting better.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck this episode lmfao, I can't stand spiders

I enjoyed it, but goddamn I was so happy when it was over too

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This episode is what happens when you're an MMO player that wanders into a high level zone and barely get saved when some endgame raid guild members roll by to save you

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017
Anybody else thought/think baby yoda is eating the eggs and will later poop them out or something, like he's safekeeping them because he knows something bad will happen to it?

..or he's just eating them lol

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Anybody else thought/think baby yoda is eating the eggs and will later poop them out or something, like he's safekeeping them because he knows something bad will happen to it?

..or he's just eating them lol

I definitely assumed there would be some kind of twist about this, that the baby was wise and was doing something to help

but I'm pretty sure now it was just hungy

Bentendo24

Feb 20, 2020
How the fuck did they do the frog jumping? Looked so good visually but I know they had to somehow transition to cg for it.

Great episode. Can't wait to see more of the frog. I love her and now we must protect her and baby yoda at all costs

Starphanluke

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 15, 2017
So, by my deduction, next week is the water planet/boat episode, and the following week should be the return to Navarro (where Greef and Cara (ew) are). I think the trailer showed literally nothing from beyond episode 4.

Oct 25, 2017
Man fuck the sound guys in this Ep. The sound of the spiders' legs tapping on everything was nightmare fuel. They made baby Yoda watch that dragon meat roast and expect him not to be hungry lol.