• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vote for your favourite moment of Season 2!

• Din and Cobb Vanth take on the Krayt Dragon

Votes: 61 5.5%
  • Din, Bo-Katan and her Mando allies storm the Imperial freighter

Votes: 37 3.3%
  • Ahsoka reveals the child's name and the mystery of the Force to Din

Votes: 119 10.7%
  • Boba Fett reacquires his armour

Votes: 89 8.0%
  • Mayfeld snaps and kills his old commander, Valin Hess

Votes: 234 21.0%
  • Slave 1 drops a seismic charge

Votes: 52 4.7%
  • Luke Skywalker comes to the rescue

Votes: 521 46.8%

• Total voters

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
I have a feeling that we are not going to get another surprise character reveal until episode 5 or something...

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Some sources indicating that the new season [of Mando] could begin production as soon as next week (or in late November/early December), while others point to spring 2021.

The confusion stems from the level of secrecy in the Lucasfilm camp. One explanation could be rumors that another Mandalorian-related project, I hear possibly a Boba Fett miniseries, would film first, starting next week, with The Mandalorian Season 3 following after a monthlong break.

deadline.com

‘The Mandalorian’ Eyes Production Start As Spinoff, Casting & Boba Fett Buzz Heats Up

Per usual, Lucasfilm and Disney+ are keeping mum on details about the new season, including casting.

A new secret Mando-adjacent project (possibly a Boba Fett miniseries) to begin filming next week?! 🤔

Oct 25, 2017
I have a feeling that we are not going to get another surprise character reveal until episode 5 or something...
I would agree but I think Gideon will definitely need to come back up before then and I have a feeling a potential Bo-Katan scene would be earlier than later to boost his presence and eventual 2nd showdown.
If it is earlier I don't think it will be fleshed out much, just cuts of a female Mandalorian with the darksaber fighting Imperials and Gideon there.

fallengorn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Oct 25, 2017
Its actually up and working on PS4's app already
670158e6cc368a37e7d84f3ec24c1893.gif

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man Double Toasted are going to have a conniption having that lady show up again twice in a row.

Shigs

Oct 31, 2017
Los Angeles
This episode's a regular Muppet show. XD They need to up the CGT on Baby Yoda a bit here and there. I love that he's a puppet, but there are some scenes where he runs like a marionette.

Well, this went from "Wacky Adventure" to "Horror" pretty fast!

Last edited:

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
Loved the horror here. Those fucking spiders. Great effects and action, and I liked the ending a lot. Yoddler a bit overplayed but the ending made me chuckle. Cheeky fucker.

Doesn't really move the story forward much but it's still rock solid.

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, why spiders :|

I hope Frog from Crono Trigger is the husband :p

Travelling sub-light speed seems like it should take years to travel anywhere........and everything inside the ship should be history flying through a planet's atmosphere but it's Star Wars :p

Baby Yoda needs to stop sticking everything in it's mouth!

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
This episode's a regular Muppet show. XD They need to up the CGT on Baby Yoda a bit here and there. I love that he's a puppet, but there are some scenes where he runs like a marionette.

Well, this went from "Wacky Adventure" to "Horror" pretty fast!
I think the occasional "yeah that's a puppet" moments are a definite part of the charm, TBH

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Loved this episode. So are going to get a major monster fight in each episode this season or what? The production value of this season is insane!!!

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I loved the horror angle that the episode took, although probably not the best thing to watch before bed if you don't like spiders.

Another fun one.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
OK episode, some fun bits. Interesting to see it was directed by Peyton Reed and always great to hear Richard Ayoade!

Giolon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm tempted to say that was one of my favorite episodes. I love it when they just go full genre television, when they go small like this. It feels so warm and cozy.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I called Baby Yoda a motherfucker at that last scene. It completely caught me off guard.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Part of me wished it was Bo-Katan and a group of Mandos saving Djinn at the end.
I got my hopes up...
Also thought Boba would show up again at the beginning of the episode when Djinn was getting robbed.

Last edited:

shacklecat

Nov 14, 2017
And I thought I wasn't arachnophobic... Great episode.

Why is the PS4 app so garbage? The second a laser blast or flamethrower appears the frame rate grinds to a halt.