• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vote for your favourite moment of Season 2!

• Din and Cobb Vanth take on the Krayt Dragon

Votes: 61 5.5%
  • Din, Bo-Katan and her Mando allies storm the Imperial freighter

Votes: 37 3.3%
  • Ahsoka reveals the child's name and the mystery of the Force to Din

Votes: 119 10.7%
  • Boba Fett reacquires his armour

Votes: 89 8.0%
  • Mayfeld snaps and kills his old commander, Valin Hess

Votes: 234 21.0%
  • Slave 1 drops a seismic charge

Votes: 52 4.7%
  • Luke Skywalker comes to the rescue

Votes: 521 46.8%

• Total voters

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone expecting deep and complex writing from favreau were always going to have a baaaaad time each week ;p I adjusted my expectations the day season 1 premiered and am enjoying the show a whole looot.

Its basically the spirit of LF animation translated to live action.

Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
Enjoyed this episode a lot. It was nice to see a Tatooine story focused not on underworld and bounty hunter stuff, but rather the Tusken Raider/monster side of stuff. Krayt dragons!

That ending got me super-excited.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Great start to the season. New guy wearing Boba's armor was pretty cool.

the dude who played Jango fett in episode 2.

which would be the same as boba who is a clone of Jango
To that person's credit, Episode 2 is a terrible movie and one can absolutely be forgiven for forgetting or outright ignoring that a young Boba Fett was in that movie.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Just finished it. Temura Morrison! I did not expect that!! Thought they were going to skip Boba.

Oct 25, 2017
man i cant believe the coolest side character to ever grace the star wars screen made a return today
<3 Skippy
S1KI1OS.jpg

atamize

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Timothy Olyphant is destined to be a Marshall in everything he shows up in. Hell, they could make a period piece about Jesus Christ and Olyphant would show up in a cowboy hat going, "Now hold up there, partner. Son of God or not, you're comin' with me."

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Enjoyed that one. Nice to see Mando back again!

Loved the acid-etching on the other armor, I wonder if we'll get the story there.

And then me during the last shot:

giphy.webp

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
Wow Boba. Awesome.

The best live action Star Wars content this century continues to deliver.

RSTEIN

Nov 13, 2017
What if it's the same character in deadwood, justified, Fargo and Mandalorian? He's a time travelling law man >.>

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I still can't get over the effects on the dragon. It just looked incredible. Not that Star Wars creatures ever look bad, but it felt 'real' in a way that I'm not used to with huge things.

Do we think the banthas were practical or CGI, because they looked incredible too.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
My friend and I when we found out Disney+ has a groupwatch feature so we can watch every chapter left this season "together":

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly Jango could easily be an actual mandalorian who mandalore tried to disavow because he was a notorious violent bounty hunter who fed into every negative stereotype about the mandalorian culture.
I've always had a similar thought about Jango. I'd like to think he's a disgraced/banished mando, rather than someone having zero relation to them.
He's from a mandalorian colony. But he doesn't seem to agree with/represent mandalorian values. I don't think either prior faction of mandos (Deathwatch/Pacifists) would necessarily agree with his lifestyle. And who knows what abominable shit he could have previously done? Jango could have been banished/disavowed for shit behavior prior to becoming a full fledged mando warrior, and then he's like "fuck you im getting mando armor anyway" even though he's already been kicked out of the clan. Leading to the mandos calling him a common ass bounty hunter asshole who somehow nabbed himself some armor, despite his mandalorian origins.

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
A+ episode. Love how they answered the question of his fate after all these years, pretty bad ass.

People will still call him a jobber though but at least hes a jobber that die like a chump! (Yet? Lol)

Last edited:

TK-421

Nov 30, 2017
Death Star
My friend and I when we found out Disney+ has a groupwatch feature so we can watch every chapter left this season "together":

Great in practice, but horrible in execution.

You can send invites from your mobile device, but can't join them. And you can't send or join at all from your TV.

You need to log in to your TV and get to the main menu.

Then you need to use the same account on disneyplus.com to either host or join the groupwatch.

Once you're in the groupwatch, your TV will pop up a message saying "looks like you're in a groupwatch, do you want to watch here" and then click yes.

So clunky.. they really need to add mobile and/or TV support.

Oct 30, 2017
The callback reference to the infamous "Rocket Firing Boba Fett" action figure had me rolling!
He even posed like the promo image 😂
RFBF_catalogue.jpg

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, that was like the live action manifestation of an evening playing SWG. Down to the town layout and hodgepodge assortment of half-armored players going on a hunt. They even got a Krayt pearl to drop!

wtf

I spent a fuck ton of time playing SWG as a kid. Been trying to chase that MMO high ever since lol.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I also dug the reference to the way Han caused Boba Fett's jetpack to misfire by wacking it XD

Deleted member 12833

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Decent episode. I knew that was Timothy Olyphant as soon as he walked in the bar. He has very distinctive mannerisms

Oct 25, 2017
I spent a fuck ton of time playing SWG as a kid. Been trying to chase that MMO high ever since lol.
Same, nothing else was ever like it.
Probably the only MMO I actually loved to just go out and hunt/kill things for hours on end.
was so cool loading up something like
latest

(funny enough 3 were in this episode)
latest

with like 6 people and having to actually travel a distance to find these creatures.

The Galaxies thing i'd absolutely kill to see in this show
latest

latest

latest

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
I think I've been spoiled with the 50 minute episode length already.
I REALLY hope the remaining episodes are in that ball park.
No more 30 minute episodes PLEASE!!

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
That was pure bliss from start to finish. Mando speaking in Tuskan got the biggest laugh out of me.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone using a Roku get a buffering timeout error when trying to load 4k content/Mandalorian? I have no idea how to fix this. Only happens on Disney plus.