• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vote for your favourite moment of Season 2!

• Din and Cobb Vanth take on the Krayt Dragon

Votes: 61 5.5%
  • Din, Bo-Katan and her Mando allies storm the Imperial freighter

Votes: 37 3.3%
  • Ahsoka reveals the child's name and the mystery of the Force to Din

Votes: 119 10.7%
  • Boba Fett reacquires his armour

Votes: 89 8.0%
  • Mayfeld snaps and kills his old commander, Valin Hess

Votes: 234 21.0%
  • Slave 1 drops a seismic charge

Votes: 52 4.7%
  • Luke Skywalker comes to the rescue

Votes: 521 46.8%

• Total voters

Shigs

Oct 31, 2017
Los Angeles
This first episode is VERY fan-service-y. Is it just me, or is it sharper and more colorful?

At least we now know
that Boba's officially dead.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Awesome first episode!
Only thing I hated is that this is basically another side quest episode to get to the main quest...
Also Cobb Vanth looked kinda goofy with Boba's armor imo.

Ukumio

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Australia
I loved how it broke the letterbox during the battle. And then returned at the end.

Absolutely loved the episode. Can't wait for next week.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
That was way better than most of the episodes from season 1. And an hour long. So glad you're back, Mando.

Antoo

May 1, 2019
HOLY CRAP THAT WAS AMAZING. The marketing was very bland but now we know it was because they literally fucking hid everything.

alstrike

Banned
Aug 27, 2018
What a show this is, I love it.

The only problem is that next time I see TO in Fargo I'm gonna picture him with Boba's armor LOL

Giolon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
LOL judging from the credits the cyclops guy at the beginning is John Leguziamo?

Jul 4, 2018
That was incredible, maybe it's just because I'm a Star Wars fan but this show delivers hype unlike any TV show I've ever watched (closest are probably GoT and Breaking Bad.)

The IMAXesque action scene was beautiful and the bro Tem Morrison at the end has me hyped for the rest of the season.

Shigs

Oct 31, 2017
Los Angeles
It's obvious they upped the budget for this new season.

There were a few times where I was thinking "Why is he bring the baby along on these dangerous missions when he can be killed? Just leave him with the mechanic who adores him!"

hupla

Oct 27, 2017
As a big Bantha fan this episode delivered in spades . Glad to have Mando back can't wait for next week

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
dat ending 😦😦😦😦😦😦😦😦

season 2 beginning with a banger. Loved it.

Oct 27, 2017
Inland Empire
Really felt like a western but with Star Wars. Really liked it. You can tell they really gave them a bigger budget for everything. The fights/stunts were way better and the VFX were really good. Also that hour just flew by.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
That was incredible! And that ending! Oh my gosh I got so hyped! I missed the podracer scene tho apparently.

trunx81

Banned
Feb 12, 2018
can't be Rex as the clones age more rapidly? The only clone that ages on a normal level is Boba.

Good episode, 8/10. Some bits felt a bit dragged in the middle but a good start into the second season.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Cobb Vanth is a better Boba Fett than Boba Fett could ever be.

There I said it.

Shigs

Oct 31, 2017
Los Angeles
Looks like they may have taken feedback from the criticism of Mando being too soft because that dude at the beginning likely got torn and shred to bits.

Cobb Vanth is a better Boba Fett than Boba Fett could ever be.

There I said it.

I love how he's wearing Boba's armour and doing more cool shit with it than the original Boba did. Looks like old Boba has retired.

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
Definitely one of better eps, then I saw at the end favreau directed it and it made sense. Feels good to have it back finally

BrokenMill

Oct 29, 2017
The Netherlands
Fun episode!
A little predictable and side-story-ish, but is was fun to explore other parts of Tatooine.

Probably Boba, but it could be another unknown young clone.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Spend the whole episode with fake Boba

Only for the Real Deal to show up in the last 10 seconds.

You fabulous troll Filoni.

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
Now THAT is how you open a season! Definitely the Westerniest Western episode so far, I'm pretty sure I've seen an actual movie that this plot is basically a mirror of. But whoof, such a great episode.