• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017

For those of you (like me) who hate watching individual episodes once a week or every few weeks and were waiting for it to hit Netflix to binge, the 5th and final season of The Magicians has hit Netflix in the US.

For those of you who miss cocaine, remember to buy enough tacos.

DrBo42

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Did they get the chance to end this with any planning or were they cancelled with little to no notice?

OP
OP
ColdSun

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Did they get the chance to end this with any planning or were they cancelled with little to no notice?
Haven't watched it yet, but according to some interviews they were highly suspecting they weren't going to be renewed for a season 6 prior to starting 5, and after shopping around decided to end it correctly. So here's hoping, I guess?

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
i legit thought it ended last season

edit: oh it did, i thought it's a new season

Mars

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I'll hop back in. It's one of those shows that got lost in the shuffle over time.

iapetus

Oct 26, 2017
Think it's on Prime Video in the UK (and possibly other parts of Europe) and has been for a while.