• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Clippers choking and Celtics lost to a legendary block. Today was a good day.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
The two teams lakers fans probably feared the most in The Clippers and The Bucks are gone; they're probably seting up their covid safety parade right now!
Yeah but you said LeBron is "walking to another chip" as if making it to an NBA Finals is an easy task and as if he hasn't played very talented teams in the Finals for a decade now, and will do so again this year. He's also 35. You don't "walk" through anything athletic at 35. We should appreciate him being on the court before the day comes when the wheels fall off.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Bruh the memes for Denver though...

EiAcG8WXYAMq6cV

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
Dame and CJ are trolling Pat Bev and Pandemic P so hard right now...so much so that Dame is trending! lmfao

Hope Pat 'next 5 is mine' and Pandemic 'bad shot' P stfu in the future.

I swear feel like rest of the NBA are all enjoying this moment. These guys and their media fanboys talked so much shit

calder

Oct 25, 2017
I love the Clippers falling short just for the #content but I really did want the Battle of LA. Guess only one team was good enough.... and it wasn't the team that doesn't even have their own home lol

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah but you said LeBron is "walking to another chip" as if making it to an NBA Finals is an easy task and as if he hasn't played very talented teams in the Finals for a decade now, and will do so again this year. He's also 35. You don't "walk" through anything athletic at 35. We should appreciate him being on the court before the day comes when the wheels fall off.

I'm being a tad hyberbolic; anything can happen but the Lakers probably have the best chance to win the whole thing now.

RuffMadman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I always told friends that Kawhi was good, but not THAT good. His finals MVPs are completely overrated. Feel kinda vindicated right now

OP
OP
Metanoia Prime
Oct 26, 2017
California
Clips with nothing but excuses. Lou Will "we didn't have the chemistry." PG "we did pretty good for it being our first year together."

Uh, the Lakers rebuilt their entire roster before the season. Stop making excuses and take the L like some men.

Uncle at Nintendo

▲ Legend ▲
Jan 3, 2018
Doc Rivers - most overrated coach in NBA history?

-3rd time blowing a 3-1 lead in the playoffs

-Only won one ring with the Boston big 3, and the 2008 team had to fight like hell to get out of the fucking east

-only made finals twice

Yet people think he's a HOF coach

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
This is what happens when you remove the context from a win, something sports fans love to do. The Raps beat a hobbled Warriors team for a ring and suddenly everyone's like "Kawhi the GOAT". Nope.

Give Lebron his ring, and I don't wanna hear any shit.

TheAvatar

Nov 4, 2017
This is what happens when you remove the context from a win, something sports fans love to do. The Raps beat a hobbled Warriors team for a ring and suddenly everyone's like "Kawhi the GOAT". Nope.

Give Lebron his ring, and I don't wanna hear any shit.
bro what Kawhi is a fantastic player and he also beat Lebron in the finals and won finals mvp that year too

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
PG choking as usual but I'm glad all the heat isn't on him on this one. Kawhi played like garbage in the second half too.

man, leaving the Raptors for this looks even worse by the day for him. Anyways Lakers in 5 probably.

taro

Oct 25, 2017
I am here for the aftermath. it's been going off and I'm loving every bit of it.
Dame and CJ are trolling Pat Bev and Pandemic P so hard right now...so much so that Dame is trending! lmfao

Hope Pat 'next 5 is mine' and Pandemic 'bad shot' P stfu in the future.

I swear feel like rest of the NBA are all enjoying this moment. These guys and their media fanboys talked so much shit

Was waiting for this!

Edit: