• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
I'm mostly putting this first since its Tara Platt saying it and its the newest from Emperor Edelgard:

And last year the voices of King Dimitri & Cluade von Reigan supported:

NxACXLU.jpg

As if people could support these Lords even more.

Its great to see more people in the Video Game Industry even just voices cast from one of Nintendo's biggest franchises support LGBT rights, if I missed anyother voices from Three Houses plz post them here

execute me for heresy against the Church if old

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Good to see Edelgard, Claude, & Dimitri finally agree on something.

What about the Byleths (Zach Aguilar & Jeannie Tirado)?

Chem

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 1, 2020
I can support this.

Though, we need to get the word out the bears also deserve love as well.

Iori Fuyusaka

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
One of the other VAs distanced himself from from the character and specifically said they're not allowed to use their characters voices outside the game. Couldn't she get in a lot of trouble for doing this?

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Fantastic!

Unfortunately, one of them supports the genocide of dragons.

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
maxresdefault.jpg

If they're going to stand in our way, terfs must die. Smash them to pieces! It is time.

NSESN

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Cool
Now someone pay Hubert's Voice Actor
That would be great. Hubert's voice gives me chills
Nice, really wholesome =)

I'm not sure if you were being serious or not but, in case you were, Edelgard never seeks the genocide of the Nabateans.
She isn't exactly against it tho, and doesnt exactly show any remorse for helping the dub steppers even if she was kind of groomed to help them

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Seeing this and earlier #IAmNonbinary trending on twitter has made for such a warming start to the weekend đź’ś

Beth Cyra

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It maybe selfish as hell but I really hope Seiros/Lady Rhea's VA joins the support given my love of her character and the performance she gave.

Caz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
She is also one of the few characters who meaningfully gives a shit about human-human race relations, so that's worth pointing out

EDBDmS9XoAARbEk
EDBDmp7XkAIhUDe
Would that be before or after she invades two sovereign nations and desecrates a holy site for her own means?

Or before/after she uses the humans-turned-monsters during the war with said nation?
I, for one, am glad that we live in a world where even war criminals support the LGBTQ2S+ community.
It maybe selfish as hell but I really hope Seiros/Lady Rhea's VA joins the support given my love of her character and the performance she gave.
Seteth has something to as of you: Support trans rights.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Breaking news child war criminals support trans rights

PK Gaming

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But also, she engages in continent-wide conquest because fuck the other nations.

Right, and one of the characters's in question systematically murders soldiers and innocent people for years on end and attempts to torture one in the main story, but I guess we're going to ignore that because if we're going to make a crack about war criminals doing good things, Dimitri deserves to get left out because he's the unassailable Best Boy

Beth Cyra

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Would that be before or after she invades two sovereign nations and desecrates a holy site for her own means?

Or before/after she uses the humans-turned-monsters during the war with said nation?
I, for one, am glad that we live in a world where even war criminals support the LGBTQ2S+ community.

Seteth has something to as of you: Support trans rights.
Seteth joining in would be great to as it'd be nice, since I want to believe he would be a great brother-in-law to F!Byleth after her and Rhea's wedding Lolol.

I am aware that Seteth and Flayn are not Brother and niece to Rhea

NSESN

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Guys could we not turn this thread into houses war? I know I answered the first comment but it is going off topic

Discussion Guidelines

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
This thread is about support for trans rights. There are plenty of threads to discuss the story and characters of the game, so please do that there and get back on topic on this important issue. Thank you.

Caz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Seteth joining in would be great to as it'd be nice, since I want to believe he would be a great brother-in-law to F!Byleth after her and Rhea's wedding Lolol.

I am aware that Seteth and Flayn are not Brother and niece to Rhea
I want every VA in Three Houses to voice their support; irrespective of any problems with the same-sex supports in the game, Fire Emblem amassing a large amount of LGBTQ2S+ fans is great and those fans deserve every bit of support they can get given how bad the series has been when it comes to gender identity and orientation (see: Soleil, Heather), pun not intended. It'd be a symbolic gesture sure, but it would be nice if it happened all the same.

Beth Cyra

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I want every VA in Three Houses to voice their support; irrespective of any problems with the same-sex supports in the game, Fire Emblem amassing a large amount of LGBTQ2S+ fans is great and those fans deserve every bit of support they can get given how bad the series has been when it comes to gender identity and orientation (see: Soleil, Heather), pun not intended.
Oh I agree totally.

I mean I want Rhea's to because I love her, but she is honestly no more important than any other and as a LBGT member it's heartening to see the three Main lords and Iwould love to see every member of the cast join in.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
SĂŁo Paulo, Brazil
This is some good stuff. Everyone who has a platform and supports trans rights should use said platform to voice that support, as far as I'm concerned.

Each post like that is a small victory in a world so filled with hatred.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Imma bumo this thread cause fuck this thread getting derailed. Trans rights are human rights and I'm happy that our House leaders agree