• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Another great trailer from WB.

I am, to say the least, not a fan of Jared Leto but he looks utterly transformed in this.

I'm officially looking forward to this now.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think there's a Denzel cop thriller I've not enjoyed. Its like a comfort genre. Will see this for sure.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
Jared Leto is either hopelessly ridiculous like he just tripped out of the back room of hot topic and landed on a heroin needle next to the band t-shirts or insanely try hard serious.

At least he plays a weirdo loner creep really well.... unsurprisingly.

Oct 27, 2017
can't say i'm too interested in the 'cop is just so sure dude is guilty he'll do whatever it takes to prove it including violating the persons rights' genre anymore

Deleted member 18400

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Jared Leto is only good at playing the creepy fucking weird serial killer because I honestly feel that's just his personality haha.

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Jared Leto is only good at playing the creepy fucking weird serial killer because I honestly feel that's just his personality haha.

Except for the Joker.

I know Leto gets a lot of shit but I never really agreed with most of it. He was incredible in Dallas Buyers Club, he became that character and he has the potential to do it again for sure.

Deleted member 18400

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Except for the Joker.

I know Leto gets a lot of shit but I never really agreed with most of it. He was incredible in Dallas Buyers Club, he became that character and he has the potential to do it again for sure.

Yeah and I feel like the Joker was in part because most people already have an idea of what they want it to be with past fantastic acting jobs people have done with the part.

Jul 24, 2020
If people are saying Leto is a shit actor. Uh sorry DC fanboys. He's considered basically a true "thespian" by quite a few already.

As an individual human being? Well...

TheRyzzl

Oct 5, 2018
After binging Mr Robot recently and loving it i'm excited to see Malek in more things. Also Denzel.