• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Dec 30, 2020
If I ever form a major political party we'll have a position simply known as the Punchmaster General, and their sole job will be to stand before each prospective candidate, arm-cocked back, fist balled up, and have them ready their social media posts aloud.

If this encounter ends with them remaining conscious, they move through to the next round where we let philosophers headbutt them.

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
GgORi60.jpg

Someone's a fan of The Butterfly Effect Director's cut ending...

Gaius Cassius

Oct 28, 2017
Oregon
I mean, I don't really care about the reincarnation stuff she mentions but holy shit at her saying people that died in the holocaust chose to die. What?

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I read the first post and I was like, a bit unorthodox but an interesting idea. Definitely a way to be pro-choice and still have religious/spiritual beliefs that are tied to the pro-life crazies. Love the "don't force your beliefs on others"

Then I read the rest:

fetchimage

deimosmasque

Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Did she just say hilter went to heaven? This makes Q folks look sane. Closer and closer to idocracy
It's no where near as crazy as "JFK Jr faked his death so he can uncover evil satanic child sex rings and he will come and be our president. Also Canada has a Queen."

And just "No!" with Idiocracy reference. The politicians in that movie actually cared about the people and knew when they were wrong.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I read the first post and I was like, a bit unorthodox but an interesting idea. Definitely a way to be pro-choice and still have religious/spiritual beliefs that are tied to the pro-life crazies. Love the "don't force your beliefs on others"

Then I read the rest:

fetchimage
Feel the same. As an atheist I was like "dumb fucking beliefs" but okay and religion is your own bag keep it to yourself. Cool I'm down. And then all of a sudden "Holocaust victims chose that and wanted to be victims" so that a big fuck no from me, and then full acceleration into "Hitler went to heaven" which is one of the trashiest and offensive opinions I have ever heard. Fuck this lady, what a shitbag of an opinion from an obviously shitbag of a person.

deimosmasque

Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Feel the same. As an atheist I was like "dumb fucking beliefs" but okay and religion is your own bag keep it to yourself. Cool I'm down. And then all of a sudden "Holocaust victims chose that and wanted to be victims" so that a big fuck no from me, and then full acceleration into "Hitler went to heaven" which is one of the trashiest and offensive opinions I have ever heard. Fuck this lady, what a shitbag of an opinion from an obviously shitbag of a person.
I'm a pagan myself and I was like "Hey cool, I can get behind that I guess, my beliefs are different but at least they don't want to proselytize... Um.. Nevermind. Even as a very very very former libertarian (like 10+ years ago) what the hell you on about?"

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'm a pagan myself and I was like "Hey cool, I can get behind that I guess, my beliefs are different but at least they don't want to proselytize... Um.. Nevermind. Even as a very very very former libertarian (like 10+ years ago) what the hell you on about?"
And that's why it was decent before it swerved. As I said I am an atheist (especially after being raised in the evangelical church) but I studied magik for years and respect you being a pagan and most religions too with decent practitioners. but freedom of religion and separation of church and state, believe whatever you want but don't push it on me I won't push it on you was where my mind went, not holocaust victims wanted it and hitler went to heaven.

Those tweets should replace the current text for the dictionary definition of swerve, I got whiplash just reading it.

deimosmasque

Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
And that's why it was decent before it swerved. As I said I am an atheist (especially after being raised in the evangelical church) but I studied magik for years and respect you being a pagan and most religions too with decent practitioners. but freedom of religion and separation of church and state, believe whatever you want but don't push it on me I won't push it on you was where my mind went, not holocaust victims wanted it and hitler went to heaven.

Those tweets should replace the current text for the dictionary definition of swerve, I got whiplash just reading it.
Agreed on all points!!