• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Will we see Breath of the Wild’s sequel before the original’s 5th Anniversary?

• Yep, and before the end of the year!

Votes: 163 29.0%
  • Yeah, early next year sounds right

Votes: 90 16.0%
  • Maybe, could launch right around the same time in March

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Nope, it’s a Summer or Holiday 2022 game

Votes: 140 24.9%
  • Maybe we all just dreamed this game was announced

Votes: 53 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if we have underwater exploration if we'll get to go under Lake Hylia or the vast ocean they created, but put more out there to explore.

Mimosa

Community & Social Media Manager
Verified
Oct 23, 2019
Maybe (probably) it's wishful thinking, but the fact that the current president of Nintendo just gave an interview where he talks about wanting to encourage his devs to step into unfamiliar territory makes me think that we might have something really...surprising in store for us.

There's no denying that the reveal trailer employed some horror-like vibes, and it seems like Link and Zelda's relationship - or at least dynamic - could be at the forefront of the journey. Perhaps they're going to go for a slightly more "mature" experience this time around? I'm not saying M-rated territory, but a more character-focused story with actual depth.

Either way, I fully expect Link to have voiced dialogue this time around.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hyrule Castle was so much fun to explore. One of the best "dungeons" in all of Zelda. I would LOVE more of that.

Also, I would love a secret optional dungeon.

ManNR

Feb 13, 2019
So I have some hunches and theories about Ganondorf relating to the teaser trailer to BotW2.
So, I'm a subscriber to a theory that's circling around which goes as follows:

"A staple of the series is to have a Ganondorf but it is also to have an Aghanim archetype (As seen with himself in ALttP, Zant in TP and Ghirahim in SS). Unless I simply missed something I have a feeling someone - and it could even be one of the NPCs in BotW...

Its Beedle. I knew I didn't trust that shyster.

Yunyo

Oct 25, 2017
I am super tempted to follow this thread, but I also want to go into BOTW2 completely blind. I think the latter desire is going to win out this time...

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City
Can we all agree it's time one of the most beloved Zelda characters makes his glorious return?

latest

Link pulled off the outfit quite effortlessly but nothing like the original am I right?

adumb

Banned
Aug 17, 2019
So what? The point is he was human. With human characteristics. He was cocky, cunning, with a bubbeling rage underneath. Modern Ganon is portrayed like a force of nature. He is boring trough and trough.

I dont subscribe to villains needing sympathetic sides either. Just being a huge asshole can work completely fine.

...he was?

Perhaps the subtle artistry of his characterisation was lost on me.

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
That'd be amazing.

haha yes please. I kind of think Links arm will have the ability to change into a hook shot so as you're gliding you can hook shot to walls. Even just running on the ground you can aim Links arm to a wall to climb up quicker.

yup,that's what I've been imagining. Now just find a way to bring Zelda along and I'm game

OP
OP
WestEgg

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
...he was?

Perhaps the subtle artistry of his characterisation was lost on me.
He does play Link and Zelda pretty flawlessly to get into the Sacred Realm, succeeds in ruling Hyrule for 7 years unopposed, and is fully aware of Link's actions throughout Ocarina, letting them continue only to draw out Princess Zelda. Heck, he even canonically wins and kills Link in the Downfall timeline. Ocarina Ganon was a pretty effective villain.

Also, he plays his own theme music on a giant pipe organ, which is pretty cool.

balgajo

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He does play Link and Zelda pretty flawlessly to get into the Sacred Realm, succeeds in ruling Hyrule for 7 years unopposed, and is fully aware of Link's actions throughout Ocarina, letting them continue only to draw out Princess Zelda. Heck, he even canonically wins and kills Link in the Downfall timeline. Ocarina Ganon was a pretty effective villain.

Also, he plays his own theme music on a giant pipe organ, which is pretty cool.
Also all of those interactions he had with the world where the player feels the consequence. Market people got killed and the city destroyed, gave Lon Lon Ranch to Ingo, froze Zora's domain. I think that his development is really effective and really made me want to defeat him in the end.

Playing his theme on a organ is really good. Realizing that all the music we were hearing inside the castle was actually live was mindblowing. And after that: "These toys are too much for you...". I love this sequence. Motherfucker was arrogant as always.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
Its Beedle. I knew I didn't trust that shyster.
Actually I think I just found who it really is lol.
It's not Beedle.

But for real guys, I just hit on an interesting thing in the official art-book, which has a segment about the BotW Lore: There appears several mentions of a "fortune teller" before the last Calamity incident 100 years ago (there was a calamity 100 years ago and one 10.000 years ago, but before 10.000 years ago all the other games happened somehow)

Excerpt page 374 "The Fortune Teller":
BVsP0Dvl.jpg

Note "The fortune teller must have been a trusted aid or high-ranking official..." and "the king believed the prophecy and acted on it", "prophecy" being that unless Zelda unlocks the sealing power inside her (from the triforce, but no one but the ancient shiekah knows that word) we can't avert the Calamity. Well, it happens and Zelda spends a lot of time away from the castle to master her technique. Also real quick: The former king of Hyrule BANNED the shiekahs and their technology, even though it is now said to help seal Ganon? It was Link of 10.000 years ago who rose to defeat Calamity Ganon, not the shiekah tech but it was said to help, with the divine beasts just like in BotW.

Ganondorf in Ocarina of Time is Aghanim and Ganon of ALttP put together (not canonically but in concept). He is the "manipulative sorcerer trying to give power to his master Ganon" only Ganon is also himself. The last time Zelda and co. aka the royal ppl of Hyrule acted on a prophecy to avert the evils of Ganondorf, guess what, they played into his hands.

This "savior from the shadows" I believe to be someone who was trying to gain access to Ganondorf beneath Hyrule and overthrow Hyrule. Also said person lived 100 years ago, and who knows... maybe they're still alive?
latest

Okay maybe not you... Or... *SUSPICIOUS EYES*

Last edited:

balgajo

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hyrule Castle was so much fun to explore. One of the best "dungeons" in all of Zelda. I would LOVE more of that.

Also, I would love a secret optional dungeon.
I have to agree with this. It's sad that someone could just use with Revali's gale and skip it and lose such well designed dungeon. I hope we have more than one of Hyrule Castle type of dungeons in the game. My favorite things in a Zelda dungeon are atmosphere, combat and a central dungeon puzzle. Though Hyrule Castle lacks the last one it adds great exploration and non linear approach to it. Which was a really good surprise. Also I don't care for room by room puzzle.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
I have to agree with this. It's sad that someone could just use with Revali's gale and skip it and lose such well designed dungeon.
I kinda like this though. The best kind of depth in games is the easily missable stuff where you one day go back and get flabbergasted how much more there was to it. I beat the game once and I only saw some of the secret areas like Zelda's study and her room, but I was told there was some kind of prison/dungeon too and I'm sure the sanctum is full of visual cues I didn't see because entering the middle begins the final fight.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
I would be down with having more dungeons in BOTW 2 so long as they're all like Hyrule Castle. The last thing this series needs is to devolve back to having it's formulaic dungeons.
Enter dungeon.
Ok, there's a bunch of paths and doors. There's an unlocked door. A gated door. A locked door. And a door with a weird object in front of it.
Guess I'm going in the unlocked door. Oh hey, baddies. Baddies dead. Oh hey, a chest. Oh hey, a small key. Guess I'm going to the locked door.
Oh hey, an eyeball in the wall and a switch covered in fire. Shoot it with an arrow. That switch across the room is no longer covered in fire, time to race to it.
Step on the switch, and a cinematic shows the gated door is now open. Also a chest appears. It's a map. Cool.
Go into the previously gated door. Oh hey, a miniboss. Miniboss dead. Big chest appears. It's a magical, highly-specific item that looks strangely specific to the weird item that's blocking that fourth door.
Oh hey, this new dungeon item is just what I needed to interact with the new, weird object. Cool. Time to press on.
More baddies. Compass. Cool. I think we're near the boss right? Oh hey, the boss. His chest is glowing very similarly to the weird object from earlier. Let's try our new dungeon item.
HOLY SHIT IT WORKED. Grab a heart piece, watch a cutscene. Your new item now allows you entry to the next dungeon. Fun.
My hope is that dungeons can just be approached like Hyrule Castle. You see it (or stumble upon it, if it's an underground one), and you make your way towards it. It's highly challenging, packed with enemies and trap rooms, and it intelligently has dozens of solutions that you can solve using the toolkit given to you at the beginning of the game (whatever the Sheikah Slate equivalent will be). Make it so the boss chamber is centralized to the "core" of the dungeon so that no matter where you approach from, you have to make your way in deep, but it's not a linear adventure to get there.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
Enter dungeon.
Ok, there's a bunch of paths and doors. There's an unlocked door. A gated door. A locked door. And a door with a weird object in front of it.
Guess I'm going in the unlocked door. Oh hey, baddies. Baddies dead. Oh hey, a chest. Oh hey, a small key. Guess I'm going to the locked door.
Oh hey, an eyeball in the wall and a switch covered in fire. Shoot it with an arrow. That switch across the room is no longer covered in fire, time to race to it.
Step on the switch, and a cinematic shows the gated door is now open. Also a chest appears. It's a map. Cool.
Go into the previously gated door. Oh hey, a miniboss. Miniboss dead. Big chest appears. It's a magical, highly-specific item that looks strangely specific to the weird item that's blocking that fourth door.
Oh hey, this new dungeon item is just what I needed to interact with the new, weird object. Cool. Time to press on.
More baddies. Compass. Cool. I think we're near the boss right? Oh hey, the boss. His chest is glowing very similarly to the weird object from earlier. Let's try our new dungeon item.
HOLY SHIT IT WORKED. Grab a heart piece, watch a cutscene. Your new item now allows you entry to the next dungeon. Fun.
First of all this is just spite against great game design. I do agree with the issue of linearity and gating across the game outside of the dungeons though, and that's why that formula was becoming a problem. (if the wish is for a fully open-ended game, I mean)

They will not do this because they've already said "Open Air" is the future for the time being at least. But as someone who was very lukewarm on the BotW1 dungeons and the exact lack of that dynamic flow to them, here's what I think they should do to hit a good middle ground between older Zelda's "too gated" and new Zelda's "Way too basic" approach.

Enter dungeon.
No information, no map or sense of direction.
Ok, there's a bunch of paths and doors. Some are unlocked, one is unreachable, one is locked.
Go to unlocked door, get the enemy away from the thing they're guarding by killing it or immobilizing it. Get the thing they guarded. It's a key.
Unlock door with key, still no way to reach unreachable area, though. There's a shiekah thing.
Shiekah thing unlocks map and says "One seal removed", and oh, there was a platform I didn't see in the other room. Neat!
Remaining routes inevitable lead to mini-boss room. Mini boss dies, Shiekah relic revealed. Two seals lock it. One is unlocked already.
Finds and unlocks the other through puzzle and navigation. Goes back
Shiekah relic unlocks new dungeon-specific mechanism like a Divine Beast.
Whoop-dee-doo I'm in control of this shit!
Rest of the dungeon challenges your lateral thinking with new feature alongside Link's Spirit-arm stuff.
Boss battle, wow this one is completely unique and NOT ANOTHER something-blight Ganon.
Piece of heart, story scene, return to overworld, time to explore and go where I want again.
Whatever happens, please don't spell it out to me what i need to do as soon as I get there and then unlock a new ability immediately and then end the dungeon in 30 minutes. Dungeons could last hours and that is a good thing. It should be the high points of the experience.

Last edited:

UltraInstinct

Nov 19, 2017
I would be down with having more dungeons in BOTW 2 so long as they're all like Hyrule Castle. The last thing this series needs is to devolve back to having it's formulaic dungeons.
Enter dungeon.
My hope is that dungeons can just be approached like Hyrule Castle. You see it (or stumble upon it, if it's an underground one), and you make your way towards it. It's highly challenging, packed with enemies and trap rooms, and it intelligently has dozens of solutions that you can solve using the toolkit given to you at the beginning of the game (whatever the Sheikah Slate equivalent will be). Make it so the boss chamber is centralized to the "core" of the dungeon so that no matter where you approach from, you have to make your way in deep, but it's not a linear adventure to get there.

I hope it's the complete opposite of this. Although Hyrule castle was far better than the 'so called' dungeons BOTW offered. In my opinion, I will always prefer the old labyrinth styled dungeons of previous entries.

Deleted member 11276

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope it's the complete opposite of this. Although Hyrule castle was far better than the 'so called' dungeons BOTW offered. In my opinion, I will always prefer the old labyrinth styled dungeons of previous entries.
Yeah. Hyrule Castle almost offered no puzzles and there was no thinking required at all to get to the boss. Exactly what I don't want from a Zelda dungeon. The atmosphere was quite good though.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
Also, if it's what @Lobster_Roll wants then just like Hyrule Castle anyone who's good at the game and doesn't wanna be challenged can just use something like Revali's gale or climb the edges of the area and never actually see the best parts of it. The only way I would want that was if I hated a Zelda game.

Waggles

Oct 26, 2017
Enter dungeon.

the absolute best part of botw was hyrule castle. Maybe it was due to being the only locale of its kind in the game, but it felt like a normal dungeon ravaged by time, with the usual tricks and traps all decrepit or outright broken. And now you, as the player, must figure out how to get around these obstacles in ways not seemingly originally intended.

Combined with the infected look brought on by all the shadow mucus ( whatever it is, been a while since I played) it felt like a natural and intriguing evolution of the tired labyrinths with obvious puzzles that we've come to expect of the series.

i fucking loved it, and if botw2 can incorporate that in even only a few of its dungeons, i'll be damn impressed.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
the absolute best part of botw was hyrule castle. Maybe it was due to being the only locale of its kind in the game, but it felt like a normal dungeon ravaged by time, with the usual tricks and traps all decrepit or outright broken.
I think it speaks to the different kinds of things we all expect from dungeons. I think it's universal that we expect dungeons in video games to take us into an area that is full of intrigue and danger. The Divine Beasts have the problem of all sharing the same interior aesthetics and there isn't any mystery to them. You've already been told what they are and why the Divine Beasts are there, you just need to figure them out and disable them. Imagine though, if Hyrule Castle had locked doors and a hidden boss (not just strong lynels) in the prison or if the Sanctum was sealed off until you found a key in Zelda's room. As it is, it's a pretty empty dungeon. Well, it's full of lore and you just walk in and read it, but that also means nothing besides the nuisance guardian enemies keep you from reaching where you need to go.

I think a proper balance of curious exploration and challenging figuring-about needs to be in a Zelda dungeon. Like the classic Zelda dungeons but it's true that Hyrule Castle has a lot of mystery and intrigue that is ripe for picking.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
Don't forget we want Ganondorf to be voice acted and by someone of color.
Nomrallt he's a skeleton
So I have some hunches and theories about Ganondorf relating to the teaser trailer to BotW2.
So, I'm a subscriber to a theory that's circling around which goes as follows:

"Calamity Ganon is a decoy."

There's a lot of mysteries left even after beating the final boss in BotW about what actually caused the Calamity and what is up with the portrayal of Ganon. You fight the final boss in an underground room of Hyrule Castle with strange, almost ritualistic murals depitcing the four divine beasts, and a sense of highly concentrated shiekah energy. It's called "Ancient Laboratory" and Ganondorf appears almost Frankensteinian. The Shiekah found a way to resurrect people and made the Shrine of Resurrection for Link. It goes without saying they found a means to tap into reanimating or reviving the dead, and that might come from a source.

With new infos we now know that something happens beneath Hyrule Castle that causes it to be pushed up from where it stood, in the Breath of the Wild 2 reveal trailer. If we are to guess, that something was caused by Link and Zelda interrupting that seal on Ganondorf which must be located basically right below the Ancient Laboratory. There's a source of "light" from the sealing hand from above, and there's a source of calamity (also refered to as "malice") crawling out from below. It looks like this was kept stuck in place for a good reason, but it was also leaking out somehow, which probably formed the Great Calamity to the surface.

There is reason to think Calamity Ganon not truly Ganon himself. All Divine Beast bosses are variations on "Ganon". You have "Waterblight Ganon", "Thunderblight Ganon" and so on. The fact that Ganon himself appears so similar to these and they all have this robotizied, blighted look, is one clue in a mix to suggest they're all engineered manifestations embodying some of the evil that slumbers below Hyrule but they are not Ganon, not even Calamity Ganon himself. Rather, they are made from an attempt to bring back Ganon from below. We'll come back to this later.

When the Old Man on the Great Plateau reveals himself to be the ghost of the King of Hyrule, King Rhoam, he gives you an expository piece about the war against the Calamity Ganon. Here he tells you, in quote:

Now that's kind of an overlooked point, and I think a lot of people initially heard it thinking it would be the Master Sword, only to find it is resting in the Korok Woods. So he could just be refering to how they found the Guardians, but even if that's the case we now know the long-dead corpse of Ganondorf was also directly beneath Hyrule Castle.

Also point out that regardless of having it in the new trailer, the Master Sword is optional to beat Calamity Ganon in BotW. Just a tidbit.

The fact that Calamity Ganon appears like a mess of a creature with half-synthetic and half blighted features and the fact that he resides inside the lab I think shows that someone were working on him, whether they knew it or not. In the worst case scenario someone amongst the trusted people of Hyrule is a deceiver and they deliberately attempted to revive the King of Evil, by using the lab and intercepting everyone's attempts at recoding the Guardians. A staple of the series is to have a Ganondorf but it is also to have an Aghanim archetype (As seen with himself in ALttP, Zant in TP and Ghirahim in SS). Unless I simply missed something I have a feeling someone - and it could even be one of the NPCs in BotW - was working with his allies in bad faith, secretly toiling to bring back Ganon, but in that process they unleashed malice upon all of the land, infecting the Guardians, and whether that is Ganon's power or the malice itself remains to be seen.

Regarding Ganondorf in BotW2, then, I think he isn't outright revived in the teaser trailer, because you can see that the forces from light and dark is doing something once the seal is interrupted by Link and Zelda, and his neck snaps as two shaking monster-eyes appear in his skull. I think those eyes is the dark essence that is using his body, and at least in the beginning of the game Ganondorf's corpse is reanimated similarly to how Skull Kid was overtaken by his mask, and we'll fight an enemy in Breath of the Wild 2 that has Ganon's raw strength but ultimately not his mind or soul, and Malice is the real threat even predating the Calamity Ganon conflict in the first game.
This wouldn't be ideal. I want him to be a good character like WW Dorf, not go further down the evil force of nature path even more

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
I for sure think that BOTW2 will be shown at TGA, like people have said BOTW was shown on two separate occasions at TGA2016 and one time at TGA2014.

It makes perfect sense to show BOTW2 just because TGA has gotten much bigger since then and Geoff wouldn't want to miss out on showing it.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
This wouldn't be ideal. I want him to be a good character like WW Dorf, not go further down the evil force of nature path even more
I like OoT ganon as much as WW ganon and I don't believe they're the same character, even if they canonically should be. Pure evil protagonists can frame the hero's journey and the hero's friendships in ways that still tells a great story.

I do agree though that the malice idea is a bit flat, but I unfortunately think that's exactly what they're going for. The whole "Malice" thing has been a repeated topic in both Skyward Sword and the two DS games which are all directed by the Director and Sub-directors, respectively Hidemaro Fujibayashi and Daiki Iwamoto. They seem to repeat this idea that we no longer just call it "Ganon" but now it's "the demon king" or "King of Malice" and stuff like that.

I also think there's connotations to BotW's malice I like. They aesthetically have connotations of cancer and pollution, and I'm not saying Zelda needs to get political but a game like Metroid Prime 3 took the evil of a "parasite" and turned it into a strong theme about overcoming corruption. (Hint Hint: Breath of the Wild is the new focal point: The land itself, and the malice is a thread to it. Great theme)

I'd rather Ganondorf turns out to not even be alive than I would have him revived to become a lame brawn like how he appeared in TP and how his expression comes across in the trailer. Ganon is not scary at all, he's just powerful and the power he has to corrupt the land is scary and his progenitor story makes him sympathetic despite having such cruel intentions. The visage at the end of the new trailer doesn't inspire any of that nobleness. he just looked like an intense killer-machine, which I don't care for as a character.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just thinking it could be a launch title for their next console as well similar to Wii before it. I really wonder if MP4 is going to release on switch at all ☹

I feel like BOTW 2 is gonna be a sooner rather than later thing since it's a sequel and the idea seems to be that it's taking after the first game in appearance so far. MP4 we probably won't even see the first glimpse until 2021....at the earliest. Worst case scenario that would be the cross-gen title as BOTW was.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
I feel like BOTW 2 is gonna be a sooner rather than later thing since it's a sequel and the idea seems to be that it's taking after the first game in appearance so far. MP4 we probably won't even see the first glimpse until 2021....at the earliest. Worst case scenario that would be the cross-gen title as BOTW was.
I'm still expecting a release-date late 2020 or early 2021. They started pre-production on it late 2017 and I bet it entered production earlier this year, but that's just speculation.

Deleted member 1839

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still expecting a release-date late 2020 or early 2021. They started pre-production on it late 2017 and I bet it entered production earlier this year, but that's just speculation.

Even then for 2020 I still expect a delay as usually for 3D Zelda's. The only real benefit of this teaser was that it didn't have a release year attached or mentioned to it like the BOTW teaser trailer so they have room to work with.

Though I guess gameplay reveal is usually close to when the Zelda reveals are, but I don't know if I recall that correctly.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
Though I guess gameplay reveal is usually close to when the Zelda reveals are, but I don't know if I recall that correctly.
More than that I just think this is a special case becuase it's the first time they're doing a direct mainline sequel since Majora's Mask. Without the ambition to reboot the style and Hyrule concept. WW, TP and SS ran on the same engine but they had to heavily modify it for new aesthetics and rethink the concept of the world. This is literally a sequel, so chances are it starts production way sooner than usual.

They're not rushing it like Majora's Mask- I doubt that. But Mario Galaxy 1 vs Mario Galaxy 2 is probably an apt comparison.

OP
OP
WestEgg

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Reminder that we did not know about the capture mechanic in Mario Odyssey until 4 months before it released. Whatever early previews we get, I wouldn't make any assumptions for a while.

SharpX68K

Nov 10, 2017
Chicagoland
Since they're obviously reusing assets, we won't have to wait too long, right? Right?

My best guess is (and with many AAA games getting delayed or unofficially moved forward) release will be around Spring 2021 (March or April).

While almost everyone thinks it'll definitely be Holiday 2020, I pretty much expect Nintendo to NOT release the BotW sequel at the same time as PS5 and Scarlett. So I am not saying it absolutely won't release around Holiday 2020 (it very well may indeed) I do think it's a safer bet that it'll happen within the first 3-4 months of 2021.

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
Surely the main mechanic will be Link's arm(s?).

Something is going on with his right (looks like maybe that old concept art is getting reworked or reincorporated into this), while his left could be his sword hand making him like most Links in the series. I could see his right arm replacing the runes in the game, especially if Link gives Zelda back her Sheikah Slate. Link was supposedly merely borrowing it. It was originally Zelda's if I'm not mistaken.

What would be really cool is playable Link and Zelda with different abilities. Imagine if Zelda uses the Sheikah Slate with updates while Link uses his right arm that can use reworks of items and classic items like the hookshot.

I really hope the hookshot makes it into 2 in a big way.

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
Nintendo was just getting started with BOTW.

Absolutely insane of them to make one of the best games of all time doing something completely new to them for the first time.

Then again it was NintenGOD...

Cannot wait to see how they top the first game.

Deleted member 51691

Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Wouldn't be surprised to see a combat overhaul in BOTW 2 with those cool-looking magic energy powers teased in the reveal trailer.

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Playable Zelda but shes similar to how MJ was handled in Spider-Man PS4 with obligatory stealth sequences.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.