• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
LMAO I especially did not expect the last 2 minutes
of a Sealab 2021 cameo

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
At first I expected some sloppy use of catch phrases and general cheesiness, but this was clearly a labor of love. A+++.

the fact that this didn't once lean upon Great Cornholio lines to sell the humor is quite impressive.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Man this Belda stuff is great, I don't get why people say it wouldn't be reviewed as well

Dreenk

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe it's the confluence of influences at play here, but this is instantly one of the best videos I've ever seen, lol. Pretty sure I know which parts of B&B almost all of those lines of dialogue come from too. Incredible effort.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
I'm impressed

also that original cartoon had pretty good animation. It's a shame they made link a dweeb.

zyvorg

Oct 25, 2017
Wow haven't laughed like that in a while, thanks OP, cleaning happy tears off my face.

Jun 10, 2018
That was actually really funny. When it showed Beavis in the mirror, that really made me laugh. I loved watching Beavis and Butthead as a kid.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I was ready to click away, then it got really good. That was amazing, it actually made them feel like characters that spoke that way. Actually made me legit lol a few times.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Normally these types of things are so lazily done, but this was perfection. I didn't even notice Beavis in the mirror reflection until someone pointed it out in the comments.

Ayirek

Oct 27, 2017
Incredible.
Kz1KETQ.gif