• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jon God

Oct 28, 2017
Borderlands X Kaguya-Sama: Love is War.

To actually make this work, you'd need to be insane.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Mandalorian x Animal Crossing

Grogu immediately makes friends with the villagers while Din remains the low-key protective dad. Thankfully Redd wasn't on my island today or he'd already be dead.

SpecDot

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
T.O.T.S. (watching with my kids) and Destiny 2. Delivering baby guardians to their parents via sparrow/stork. Sounds fun. lol.

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
It already happened:

rCYlY7t.jpg

Alex2DX

Nov 6, 2017
The Queens Gambit x 13 Sentinels = The Sentinels Gambit.

Considering I only played the first 30 minutes of 13 Sentinels ill just assume its a game where you come from the future to cheat and win chess tournaments.

Mars

Oct 25, 2017
Goliath x Demons Souls - This would actually make for a really interesting concept... each season/main antagonist, would be a different realm. His hotel/room/office would be the world hub where you can interact with different supporting cast characters etc. But no character creator. You would simply play as Billy Bob Thornton/"Billy McBride" but you can still select a class. But there is only one class available: "Alcoholic Lawyer with a heart"

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Seinfeld and Tetris Effect...

Seinfeld Effect

Are the pieces just characters from Seinfeld and they all they say their catchphrases while the Seinfeld theme bops in the background?

Urðr

Aug 13, 2020
The Expanse x TLoU 2.

So... Naughty Dog's sci-fi game, finally? It even makes sense when thinking about the theme of a parasitic infection.

Wyatt+

Jan 15, 2020
Mandalorian and Fortnite... *checks notes*

It appears we already have that crossover.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
An extremely violent jrpg filled with full frontal nudity

1535406437_478682_1535465350_noticia_normal.jpg

MV5BZTEwZTM3MzUtMzk3Yy00YWI4LWI1ZTktOTc1MmRjZWM5ZDhmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzMzcwNjc@._V1_.jpg

Alek

Games User Researcher
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Primal

Primal1.0.jpeg

and

Apex

map-guide-apex-legends-battle-royale-locations-hot-zone-supply-ships.jpg

I'd play it. Heck, Apex already has a lot of prehistoric themes in its first map, so it's not that far off. It would just need to double down on that direction rather than then sci-fi route that it's taken.

Starburns

Oct 30, 2017
Denver
DuckTales meets Overwatch, and holy shit, and I'm all in on that. A large cast of characters, good lore, individual abilities. Yup.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Futurama x Spider-Man.

Kinda makes sense if you think about the Spider-Verse.

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
A One Punch Man rhythm game I guess.