• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

c bweezie

Jan 8, 2020
IIRC, Mandalorian x Assassin's Creed. it's either that or His Dark Materials x Assassin's Creed. Both sound cool.

Vee

Oct 27, 2017
Curb your enthusiasm X Yakuza Like a dragon.... hell yeah!
Somehow Larry, Jeff, Richard Lewis, and Leon travel in japan and get caught up in some yakuza shenanigans. Jeff could have a move where he dials up susie or something then puts the phone on speaker.

Oct 27, 2017
Always Sunny in Philadelphia X Yakuza. I picture multiple converging story plots for the 5 characters complete with silly sub stories. I can see it.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
The Mandalorian x Concrete Genie

maybe it could be like a Sabine graffiti thing where you have to tag Imperial bases or something

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
Spider-man Miles Morales x The Mandolorian

Mando and The Baby need stuff.

Spider-Man agrees to help...if Mando helps him with stuff first.

JazzmanZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sam and Max hit the enterprise.

The titular duo must solve a case in the world class USS Enterprise on the disappearance of Captain Picard, hijinks ensure, Max fires photon torpedoes and Sam traps data in a paradox

looprider

Oct 27, 2017
Final Fantasy XIV and the Real Housewives of SLC. I would be all in on a Real Housewives of Eorzea.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Star Trek: Discovery and Trials of Mana. Well I'm still in the very early game, so I don't know what kind of crazy magic demon shit is about to unfold, but to make it work with Star Trek, I'm just gonna say the villain is an alien with advanced technology, and all the primitive people just think it's magic. And the Discovery has to go down there to arrest the rogue alien while not getting more entangled with the locals. So a pretty basic Star Trek episode I suppose (until it turns out magic and demons are real...!)

psionotic

May 29, 2019
Miles Morales: Spider-Man guests (and sings!) in this week's Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. Rebecca is convinced that Whitefeather's new IT guy is secretly a superhero. But when she and Paula decide to stalk him, they get more than they bargained for when they are captured by The Prowler! In the 'B' plot, Josh wonders if he is indeed useless, and Greg grumbles a lot.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Raised by Wolves x Ghost of Tsushima? Sure. Sounds even more nuts. Throw everything.

Crono

Oct 25, 2017
Counter strike global offensive and diner drive ins and dive... interesting mix

CielTynave

Oct 25, 2017
Brave Witches x Hyrule Warriors

So probably just a BW Musou. I suppose a Musou where all the characters mainly use firearms (and some magic) could be an interesting way to shake things up.

MP!

Oct 30, 2017
Las Vegas
Mandalorian Warriors
This is the Wage of Calamity

probably a good thing too cause it would have been
Family Matters Warriors
Did I do that Calamity?

nachum00

Oct 26, 2017
Star Trek: Voyager and Resident Evil 3 Remake.
Would probably put me to sleep just like Voyager

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
Star Trek Enterprise x Civilization V

uh

I would absolutely play a star trek 4x game set in that time period

with humans, vulcans, andorians, klingons, etc as playable races

google tells me Birth of the Federation exists, but is set in the TNG era which makes no goddamn sense

there's gotta be a mod for civ or endless space or something already, right?

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Futurama x Rocket League

I guess the best concept I can envision is the solar system mini golf they did in that one episode, but with rocket league cars. Of course you'd also need a planet express ship car.