• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BlueManifest

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe 41750 is the number of hrs or minutes until release

Someone figure that up and see what day it lands on

Hixx

Oct 25, 2017
41750 minutes is 695 hours, 695 hours is 29 days, 29 days from now is Outbreak Day (26th Sept).

I think.

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
Big promotion of TLOU2 should start after Death Stranding is out. But most likely we will get something before it, just to reinforce the future appeal for PS4.

PlayBee

One Winged Slayer
Nov 8, 2017
Is there a reason why so many high profile games are shown here? Last year RDR2 was shown here too, before the public even got to see gameplay for the first time. Also, considering this is the first time this year Naughty Dog have shown off the game (at an event we're aware of anyways), I think we're closing in on that Outbreak Day release date announcement. Few weeks left folks.
Maybe this is how they convince GameStop managers to push so hard for preorders

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I guess they won't show anything of the game to the pubic until Death Stranding is out, which is the game Sony's marketing is focused on right now.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Naughty Dog, please!

giphy.gif

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
Is there a reason why so many high profile games are shown here?

It is so that people familiarise themselves with the games that are coming out, and start working on marketing campaigns for those.
Quite a few business and partnership deals are being made during these events.

Deleted member 54292

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 27, 2019
Damn, I'm thirsty for this game; I just want it in my hands. After ND revealed U4's largest set piece at a conference I'm worried to watch anything else about this game lol

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Clicker/infected and human encounters where a lot of fun in Left Behind, despite being really short, I can't wait to see them expanded on.