• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 64666

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 20, 2020
There really isn't much (if any) things I would mark as spoilers. There's hints, there characters, but there's definitely no twists or plots being spoiled. But just be safe and don't watch it if that's your regular approach.
I disagree... I think the script and editing definitely lets on, on a lot of things that will happen in the game.

riskyhand

Oct 28, 2017
Jakarta
"I wish things were different. But they aint"
Naughty dog telling people they may not like where this story will go, but there ain't nothing you can do about it :p

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Why are people surprised at young Ellie ? Didn't you notice a younger and an older Joel in previous trailer ?

Bunkles

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Knowing what happens makes this trailer even more compelling to me.

Oct 27, 2017
That looks so bleak and grim. I really liked the first game but I'm really not sure I'm in the mood for something like this just now.

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
Looks better than most cinematic trailers. The nuances in the facial expressions are on a completely different level from most other games. I can't wait to play it, Naughty Dog won't disappoint, I'm sure of it.

dskzero

Oct 30, 2019
This tells me exactly nothing about the plot or the gameplay. Am I supposed to know what's she's going to end? Is that supposed to be hanging around as a non-context badass line?

This is a terrible trailer and I'm so angry because I'm so excited.

Carl2291

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Disabling the comments and likes is a pretty good way to shoo away the trolls. Good job.

Game looks phenomenal. 20 Million.

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
Nice!

Visually stunning, great atmosphere, and full focus on revenge and hate. This will be a wild ride.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I very nearly had this. Turned on incognito, searched for the last of us 2 and the first videos that came up looked Like all spoilers all the time, so I clicked off before I read anything.
Copy the link from the OP to an incognito tab.

Just right click on it to get the link.

Never type in anything if you're trying to avoid spoilers.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
What's up with the resolution at times in the trailer though? 0:34 for example, the very final few frames of that scene is like 144p or some shit like that.

sleepr

Banned for misusing pronouns feature
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Man this game is going to be a wild ride, can't wait!

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I get the need to turn comments off but why are the likes disabled?

There's essentially a huge unfounded anti-women, anti-feminist, anti-LGBQT shit storm TLOU2 is caught up in right now, and these fragile and insecure man-babies are now mass disliking their videos too as a result. I guess TLOU2's marketing team aren't willing to give that crowd any clout, and it's probably the best move tbh.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
This is still my favorite shot.

the fucking emotions

imma be a damn wreck after this game

FGLXaSN.png

ket

Jul 27, 2018
This tells me exactly nothing about the plot or the gameplay. Am I supposed to know what's she's going to end? Is that supposed to be hanging around as a non-context badass line?

This is a terrible trailer and I'm so angry because I'm so excited.

i think all the recent leaks kinda took some of the hype away from the trailer

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad this "story trailer" doesn't have much story. Just vibes and lots of energy.

Can't wait to unpack this and take it all in on the 19th.

Deleted member 18161

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"I wish things were different. But they aint"
Naughty dog telling people they may not like where this story will go, but there ain't nothing you can do about it :p

Or it's a message from ND about the leaks. That's the way I took it.

Didn't think much of the trailer tbh. I watched all the previous trailers yesterday which I loved. This is the weakest one so far but doesn't really matter at this stage.

Looking forward to release.