• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
When your own IP is higher than GOD DAMN SPIDER-MAN, you know you made it.

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Congrats to ND, talent still winning.

And people still wonder why Sony won´t put their games on a subscription service.

Rosol

Oct 29, 2017
It is kind of sad that when TLOU1 came out reddit was full of pictures from the game for a month. With TLOU2 'gamers' deliberately down vote anything positive with the game - it's strikingly absent. Good to know they aren't able to make a great studio flop.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
jVYSMf1.gif

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Incredible sales numbers. I had a feeling this would be the game to do it, and it turns out I was right! The game is huge, and it shows.

Congrats to Naughty Dog for yet another (meta-)critical and commercial slam dunk!

I still need to get to it, as I have two other games to finish first, and I want to replay TLOU 1 one more time (leisurely, probably on Normal) before I jump in. But looking forward to it!

Deleted member 1003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well deserved. I'm on day 3 and the story is more than I could have imagined. The character growth is excellent and the gameplay is very tight and responsive.

Naughty Dog, you did a great job.

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
I said a few times that this would make money hand over fist and easily outpace the original (in both versions). Here we are. ND/Sony and likely HBO right now:
kcivQIP.gif

I wouldn´t mind new characters for a 3rd game and a 3rd game. Just look at those numbers. There is a LOT of life in this IP. Plus that American Daughters project realized. Whatever it is. The Case of Captain Crunch with this studio sounds horrid but that´s about it. They only made good games since Crash 1.

Bunkles

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Congrats boycotters. You really made a difference.

Oct 25, 2017
Greatly deserved, game is brilliant, haven't been able to stop thinking about it since I finished it. May be my game of the generation when it's all said and done.

Oct 31, 2017
Another "successful" boycott. Naughty Dog are laughing their way to the bank....

You would think that these alt-right clowns and incels would learn by now that their boycotts don't work by now. Fuck all of them, I'm so glad that TLOU2 is successful. It's my GOTY already and one of the best games I've played ever.

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
Well deserved
Game is incredible so far
Can't wait to see the meltdowns when it wins GoTY awards

ArchLector

Apr 10, 2020
He's talked about this before as well. He's said that they aren't doing story DLC anymore for their games. If they do something it'll be more like The Lost Legacy.
Yeah, iirc the reasoning is that the scope keeps expanding for them to tell a good story, happened with both Left Behind and Lost Legacy so it's best to plan for a solo game itself. I do wonder if they'll do a standalone game in the Part 2 world although it seems unlikely.