• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Final predictions?

• 95-99 (Same as Uncharted 2, The Last of Us)

Votes: 639 46.6%
  • 90-94 (Same as Uncharted 4, Uncharted 3)

Votes: 599 43.7%
  • 85-89

Votes: 90 6.6%
  • 80-84

Votes: 14 1.0%
  • 75-79

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • <75

Votes: 24 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017

Aldro

Jun 5, 2020
Sweden
GAMEREACTOR SWEDEN 10/10
www.gamereactor.se

The Last of Us: Part II - Recension

Sju år efter det första spelet är Ellie och Joel tillbaka för att göra chefredaktör Hegevall gråtmild och förstummad, igen. Detta är vår recension av tidernas mest vågade uppföljare...

"To do a sequel that does justice to the original game felt impossible but ND has proved that nothing is impossible for them."

megathemiis

Oct 27, 2017
Our review in Greek. (Masterpiece - Max rank on our site)
unboxholics.com

The Last of Us Part II Video Review

Ένα από τα αγαπημένα μου τραγούδια του Johnny Cash, λέει: “You can run on for a long time, but sooner or later God'll cut you down”. Εμένα αυτός ο στίχος μού λέει πως όσο και να προσπαθείς να κρυφτείς από τον αληθινό σου εαυτό, πάντα αυτός θα ξεβράζει

PowerUp

Mar 30, 2018

Daimon

Chief Editor at ZWAME
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
My review in Portuguese. The Last of Us Part II is intense, shocking and exhausting, and I loved every second of it. It's truly an amazing experience.

ZWAME - 10/10

Many people thought that a sequel to The Last of Us was unnecessary, either because it would be very difficult to offer a continuation of that story with the same quality or because the ambiguous ending was the perfect way to end the game. But seven years later, Naughy Dog did what seemed to be impossible, and was not shy about making a sequel that avoids being predictable and that includes many moments that are sure to make players feel uncomfortable and on edge. The Last of Us Part II is a masterpiece.

TheSix

Nov 1, 2017
Toronto
It'll be another decade before we see anything like The Last of Us Part II. My review for Console Creatures
Recommended
www.consolecreatures.com

Review: The Last of Us Part 2 | Console Creatures

The Last of Us Part 2 is exciting and visceral while offering some of the finest moments in gaming this generation. Every risk taken by the studio pays off and it will likely be another decade before we see anything as stunning and personal as The Last of Us Part 2.

Last edited:

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Crap, I think I may have guess a little too high (95), lol. But still, super great scores so far.

Osahi

Oct 27, 2017
My review appears in print next week. I gave it 93.

Since I finished it 2 weeks ago, not a day has passed I haven't thought about it. It's grander and more ambitious in everything compared to TLOU1. The story is as broad as it is intimate, and hits hard. The combat design is one of the best I ever saw. Some confrontations lasted me almost half an hour of deliberate (and sometimes frantic) play and were tense as fuck.

My main gripe might be that it is a bit too long and unwieldy. But afterwards I'm not sure if I would've cut a single thing.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Good lord it's been awhile since a review thread hyped me up this much

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017
Oooofff just as expected the game is a masterpiece.
FUCKING YES, just one more week...

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
Seems to be great all around, good to see that majority of the reviewers seem to like it, not that it'll affect my decision to play it, it's already bought lol :)