• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Final predictions?

• 95-99 (Same as Uncharted 2, The Last of Us)

Votes: 639 46.6%
  • 90-94 (Same as Uncharted 4, Uncharted 3)

Votes: 599 43.7%
  • 85-89

Votes: 90 6.6%
  • 80-84

Votes: 14 1.0%
  • 75-79

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • <75

Votes: 24 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xam3l

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Here's my review in Portuguese for Echo Boomer. Gave it an "Excelent – Recommended":
echoboomer.pt

The Last of Us Part II - Análise

Ninguém está preparado para o que a Naughty Dog fez com The Last of Us Part II.

It's an absolute triumph. It's so shocking, so surprising and full of love, I cannot believe how freaking good this game is.

Also, here is another one, also in Portuguese, from a friend of mine for GlitchEffect.com, a 10/10:
glitcheffect.com

The Last of Us Part II – Uma História de Violência | GLITCH REVIEW

A violência e a vingança andam de mãos dadas naquele que é o jogo mais importante da Naughty Dog, seja a nível narrativo, direção ou produção.

Last edited:

Decarb

Oct 27, 2017
www.gamespot.com

The Last Of Us Part 2 Spoiler-Free Review

The Last of Us Part II is messy, bleak, and brutal.
giphy.gif

Steve

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Parts Unknown
Here you go! Check out my review on GameXplain! My very first Mindblowing, and one of the few in the history in the channel. The Last of Us Part II is a masterpiece.

www.youtube.com

The Last of Us Part II - REVIEW (Spoiler Free!)

Review Copy Provided By PlayStationHow do you top one of the best games of the last generation? Our review of The Last of Us II attempts to answer that quest...

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Predicting 54, Naughty Dog is disgraced from the industry, millions of PS4s are publicly burned in the streets

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017