• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2595

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its unfortunate some people are skipping out on all this game has to offer due to some cutscenes they watched.
I guarantee it will be this sort of situation:
member-list-boycott-modern-warfare-2-we-want-dedicated-servers-55284148.png

Sep 14, 2018
I'm glad reviewers are enjoying the story despite spoilers. Its unfortunate some people are skipping out on all this game has to offer due to some cutscenes they watched.
The bandwagoners will bandwagon once it's clear the narrative was made up by trolls. Then they will suddenly always have been behind the game lol.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
Once the 10s start rolling in, people will change their mind about it'

The bandwagoners will bandwagon once it's clear the narrative was made up by trolls. Then they will suddenly always have been behind the game lol.

I haven't seen in "leaks", but once I beat the game, I plan to bring up w/e the past leaks were and I will laugh my ass off all that shit was made up. This will be just another blow to those gamergate fucks and YouTubers making drama out of nothing.

Apr 27, 2020
I saw some comments today regarding the glowing previews from reviewers and that we should wait until a non-reviewer plays it to get the truth smh

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019

Definitely. FOMO is a hell of a thing and some aren't gonna be able to resist once the praise starts rolling in.

I'm actually surprised how much they improved on just from a gameplay and lvl design standpoint so far. If the story surpasses the original, it'll be a perfect way to sum up the PS4's run

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
I saw some comments today regarding the glowing previews from reviewers and that we should wait until a non-reviewer plays it to get the truth smh

I hate the paid reviewer conspiracy. Its so dumb. The way I look at it is if it was a such a common practice, we'd hear about it from someone.

As for TLoU2, people somehow making up their minds about the story before playing it is utter nonsense. And I'm someone who knows about the spoilers lol

Jayembi

Jun 19, 2019

When you don't have critically acclaimed exclusives that is usually the type of defensive behavior. It is tiring to see how every time a Sony exclusive is about to be launched the threads become absolutely filthy and full of hate.

Firmus_Anguis

Oct 30, 2017
Fucking shit, I'm pissed right now! I think Youtube suggestions might've spoiled something big for me. FUCK!
I haven't even watched any previews... :(
Less than 2 weeks, man...

Kaversmed

Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
Fucking shit, I'm pissed right now! I think Youtube suggestions might've spoiled something big for me. FUCK!
I haven't even watched any previews... :(
Less than 2 weeks, man...
Shit, sorry to hear it :( I know it's kinda annoying to hear now but always set up a video blocker and spoiler protection! I have whitelisted Resetera as my only trusted site when it comes to TLoU2.

If it's any comfort, Druckmann and some reviewers have said not to trust the leaks as they might not be entirely accurate. Don't know what you saw, though. Let's not go into details.

Firmus_Anguis

Oct 30, 2017
Shit, sorry to hear it :( I know it's kinda annoying to hear now but always set up a video blocker and spoiler protection! I have whitelisted Resetera as my only trusted site when it comes to TLoU2.

If it's any comfort, Druckmann and some reviewers have said not to trust the leaks as they might not be entirely accurate. Don't know what you saw, though. Let's not go into details.
No, I obviously won't discuss it. Just venting my frustrations, because I was being careful... Let my mistake serve as a reminder for those who haven't, to get a spoiler protector!

I just started replaying the first game as well... Oh well, the game will still be fantastic! I'll try to stay positive - It's here soon! 😊

Sep 21, 2019
No, I obviously won't discuss it. Just venting my frustrations, because I was being careful... Let my mistake serve as a reminder for those who haven't, to get a spoiler protector!

I just started replaying the first game as well... Oh well, the game will still be fantastic! I'll try to stay positive - It's here soon! 😊

I was spoiled weeks ago and know most all the leaks.

Don't worry. The game will be phenomenal. We know nothing really.

Deleted member 2595

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Once the 10s start rolling in, people will change their mind about it'

I haven't seen in "leaks", but once I beat the game, I plan to bring up w/e the past leaks were and I will laugh my ass off all that shit was made up. This will be just another blow to those gamergate fucks and YouTubers making drama out of nothing.
I think it should be noted that the really serious leak was a good few bits of footage from the actual, near final game's key cutscenes. It wasn't just made up. Unless you mean people's reactions to it were overblown, which I can absolutely believe being the case

zsynqx

Oct 25, 2017
Is this the first modern era Naughty Dog game which had combat setups with two human enemy factions? I remember Uncharted 2 had a part where you were taking on Lazarevic's men, at the same time as the Yetis. Obviously Left Behind, and this game, have encounters with humans and infected. Either way, I'm excited to see how they play out.

Winstano

Editor-in-chief at nextgenbase.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
I really can't wait to talk about this. Booked the day off from my day job specifically for the embargo lift.

Sep 14, 2018
I think it should be noted that the really serious leak was a good few bits of footage from the actual, near final game's key cutscenes. It wasn't just made up. Unless you mean people's reactions to it were overblown, which I can absolutely believe being the case
There's plenty of made up stuff, several reviewers have finished the game and said so. Not that we needed their input when most "leaks" are so dumb. Trolls piggybacked off real leaked footage to make up tons of fake spoilers, you'll see once the game is out.

Deleted member 2595

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's plenty of made up stuff, several reviewers have finished the game and said so. Not that we needed their input when most "leaks" are so dumb. Trolls piggybacked off real leaked footage to make up tons of fake spoilers, you'll see once the game is out.
Sure, if we're talking about the noise made by the trolls versus the actual original content of the leaked material (which obviously was incomplete and out of context anyway) then yeah of course there's tons of nonsense out there

mcruz79

Apr 28, 2020
I was thinking about the AI and honestly I don't even know if this is possible with that available hardware, but could be possible we have to face enemies with different level of skills based on their experience in combat?
like simulating if there's some rookies in some enemie teams...
maybe some making dumb things like trying to hide during combat or start crying panicking, other making dumb decisions because of angry, and so on...
I mean different behaviors in a group of enemies...

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
One thing I love about the TLoU 2 criticism that "there's nothing new" casually leaves out the fact that Neil himself confirmed there would be new infected enemy types.

BoJack

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Alright this game has reached to the highest point of "I can't wait to talk about it" in gaming history. lol

SaltyDuck

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
Goddamn, I am so hyped, these next few days leading up to the reviews and release need to go by quicker