• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

Not exactly new news, but was surprised no one made a thread. Was actually up last week (79GB total), I'm guessing if it's 1st party or closer to 100GB in size, Sony will let you preload titles farther out.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That theme is rad. I wish I could have afforded one of those editions.

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017
Haven't bought it yet, will soon, how big is the preload anyway since you're talking about closer to 100gb?

catvonpee

Oct 29, 2017
That theme is rad. I wish I could have afforded one of those editions.
Is the theme gotten with an in game code? Or would Best Buy email me a code for my pre-order? I got the steelbook version...

I'd be delighted to send you my theme code (if I can figure out how to).

Edit: looks like it is an in the case code. So I will send it next week when I get back home from working out of town...
Screenshot-20200615-221003-Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
Can't believe we can say the sentence "I'll be playing the last of us part 2 this week" and actually mean it

J75

Sep 29, 2018
Liking the 1 week preload period. Hoping for the same time frame for GoT.

Oghuz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oof, that theme is ugly. Couldn't they have come up with something better than that?

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah not a fan of that theme. Oh well. The duality theme and the one from a few years ago with Ellie holding the rifle in the woods are both a lot better.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
"Unfortunately The Last of Us Part II won't queue for download to the Playstation 4 at the moment. Please try again."

Servers getting hammered?

edit: Nevermind. Downloading.

Last edited:

Gvon

Oct 25, 2017
Sup. I did a search and found nothing.

I thought I'd check my purchase list to see when the game launched, (old age has made me forgetful lol) and was greated with, 'Download Now.'

The file size is 76.883GB

Shiv me in the neck if old.

Gvon

Oct 25, 2017
Wait for real? Haha Jesus.

I've never pre ordered off PSN before and didn't know they put it up so early lol

I'd thought I'd set the ps4 to download it when it was available.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Wait for real? Haha Jesus.

I've never pre ordered off PSN before and didn't know they put it up so early lol
it can be a bit inconsistent when the preload starts a week before

even when i knew it was live to pre-load it wasn't showing up for me on the store on the console, but i just went to the psn website on my phone and added the download to my queue from there

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
I wish they did it like Nintendo where you can sometimes preload literally up to 2 months in advance

Gvon

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's early for some games, usually it's a day or two pre release.
]
it can be a bit inconsistent when the preload starts a week before

even when i knew it was live to pre-load it wasn't showing up for me on the store on the console, but i just went to the psn website on my phone and added the download to my queue from there

Nice one cheers!

It looks like ....you really are the last of us (to find out)
[/QUOTE

Thread was worth just for that lol