• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Leona Lewis

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone think global pandemics are a good thing? I love Ellie. I think she's a really interesting lesbian.

Bioshocker

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Looking forward to this. Bummed about the release date, though. The managed to collide with the Swedish Midsummer holiday meaning my pre-orders of the special and collector's editions won't reach me until next week. I had to pre-order another copy for pickup to be able to play the game this weekend.

Chaystic

Mar 2, 2020
Switzerland
The store I ordered from messaged me that it can be picked up, but it closes in half a hour, can't make it in time. Let me go cry.

Tomorrow though!

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
I haven't watched him much outside of his Spoiler FF7 talk with Maximilian Dood, is he a good watch? Obviously going to not watch it live haha.

I honestly have no idea, from what little i've seen of him he's a good dude

but i'm assuming he's got the earliest stream available for the game so i gotta check it out

Kaversmed

Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
HYPE!
ImL2Jzn.gif

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
OP, cool thread, but the titles on each individual black box being over the black box is just bothering me and it kinda destroys the look of your OP. Not that you need to change anything, just something that sticks out to me.

Ashweee

Oct 28, 2017
Bristol, UK
My copy was dispatched this afternoon, really excited to finally get my hands on it. I've managed to avoid all spoilers so far and cant wait to see where the story goes.

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
Fantastic OT

I'm not ready. Pre-loaded and waiting

and guys, pls pls be mindful of spoilers. Don't try to be cheeky with them or anything. for the love of god pls don't lol

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
I haven't watched him much outside of his Spoiler FF7 talk with Maximilian Dood, is he a good watch? Obviously going to not watch it live haha.

He's a lovely guy and a good streamer with a good commentary, but man does he welcome backseating with open arms sometimes. If he doesn't mute chat i hope they let him figure everything on his own.

Oct 27, 2017
Bought the Platinum headset so I'm hoping that I'll benefit from any 3D Audio support. Treating it like a midnight release by playing the digital version as soon as it unlocks!

EDIT: And as an additional talking point, definitely playing on Hard. I want this to be as uncomfortable as possible, haha.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
it's time to see if red dead redemption 2 can be dethroned as my game of the generation.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Is the pre load up int he states? When I go to the store, it just gives me a countdown.

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What a way to bookend two console generations. I originally bought a PS3 just to play this game, and never looked back.