• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
ElasticAcademicAmoeba-size_restricted.gif
What city is this?

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Joel is giving me some serious uncanny valley vibes. He looks really off-putting.

I don't know about what I just watched. I have zero interest in seeing Ellie getting abused or raped. And the gameplay bits looked kinda...standard. Are we gonna get more footage this week?

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Literally Harisson Ford (as much as they can away with it like Ellie and Ellen Page :p ) .

10f39556739057c56cc46b74e23de0ee.png

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure what to think. It looks almost exactly like the PS3 game, just a lot better.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Is it just me or is the game MUCH more Survival Horror?

All the glimpses of gameplay made it look like Resident Evil 2 Remake or something

Looks awesome wow

Sep 14, 2019
I feel like this is the first time I'm really hyped about The Last of Us 2. I liked the first one a lot, but the first few trailers for 2 didn't do much for me. It was just showing characters I didn't care about yet get beat up or talk. I did like the announcement/teaser trailer, and the gameplay of the E3 2018 trailer was cool, but for the most part meh.

This is really cool though, because we get a better idea of how the campaign will play out. I'm totally up for this.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The State of Play version had too much compression, this 4K trailer is much better. Looks absolutely fantastic.

Antiax

Oct 27, 2017
This game will look amazing but I feel like it was a little bit inconsistent. Some scenes didn't look that good and some scenes were just incredible.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Finally having an lgbtq relationship in a huge blockbuster videogame be cut short and turn into a revenge story is kind of disapointing. On the other hand, it does fit in with the brutality of the world they created.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
First game was about taking girl from point A to point B. I dont care that the plot seems uninteresting (in fact I find it very interesting), what matters is how they roll with it and in ND I trust.

D.Dragoon

Mar 2, 2018
So we going with she's on a mission to avenge her murdered girlfriend? Does the "Fridging" trope apply if the motivated party is a woman instead of men? Anyways looks good.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
Just throwing a thought out there but what if Dina

is actually the villain and it's not about her dying but Ellie seeing how evil she really is killing someone else and that tears them apart?