• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Wow 10 min, watching this now

Was great, they will show more but that's enough for me !
And L1 to dodge

Last edited:

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
Great video. This game is going to be something special.

Can we fast forward to February yet?

Coolsambob

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
I know they aren't going to spoil anything significant, but I feel like I shouldn't watch this.

killer7

Banned
Nov 22, 2018
I can't find a video where i can JUST listen the original audio. Every video with commentary.... *******

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Because he is immortal!
a9wvxkz_700bmqjkl.jpg

natestellar

Sep 16, 2018
He said they are going to show more of the game as they edge closer to release date. I dearly hope there isn't a Madagascar type reveal on this one!

NazzyQ

Apr 6, 2018
That Stalker mini boss fight looks dope! I always felt that the Stalkers were under-utilised in the first game

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
with each new tidbit that comes out, the game just continues to exceed my ridiculously high expectation.s

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
He said they are going to show more of the game as they edge closer to release date. I dearly hope there isn't a Madagascar type reveal on this one!

Nothing like that's going to happen

"I don't see the sport. What I see is from the moment we start talking about the game and revealing it to the moment you're playing the game and finishing it, that's part of the narrative experience. So everything we've put out there, we've been very deliberate and mindful, from even the Paris trailer and those characters which you haven't seen in a while, to this trailer and these demos. Everything is done in a way to entice you but also to protect the story and protect the experiences we're after in the story."

s y

Nov 8, 2017
Can't wait.

I'm wondering just how long this game is gonna be if 3 hours is tiny. Hype!

Feb 10, 2018
Looks v good, the moon lit level looks the best so far buttt

Introducing a next gen feature for TLOU2

"Now the enemies have names"

Kinda made me lol like cod fish A. I

MrPink

Oct 27, 2017
Looks really good, only nitpick I had was the way the snow deformed as she was climbing, definitely some work to be done there.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Give me those boss fights.

This game looks so good from the gameplay perspective. I really love what they added.

Edit: I wonder what's the type of that enemy? Doesn't seem like a clicker or a normal infected.
It's a stalker, they sit inbetween a runner and clicker. They are in TLoU 1 too, but only a little. As their name implies they are a lot more sneaky.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
Dodge mechanics. Looks exactly the same as the E3 2018. Who woulda thought?

MedicalSpitefulBlackwidowspider-size_restricted.gif

It does not.

It's not as comprehensive a showcase as in the E3 2018 demo but it appears simpler here - duck, back away.

The dodges in the E3 2018 were really precise near misses, and also showed those dodges interacting with the environment.