• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BoJack

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
I'm proud of this team.

o4XweQW.gif

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Usually games go gold about a month prior to the release date. Looks like a lot of time has been afforded to getting those discs manufactured. No repeat of a VII Remake situation this time, hopefully.

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
If things were normal, gold master on May 4 would easily serve the original May 29 release date.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
A tear just rolled down my cheek
Can't wait for this!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

... Now to ignore this thread like all the other TLOU threads. 😁

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Druckmann seems so depressed. =(

Md Ray

Oct 29, 2017
Chennai, India
Usually games go gold about a month prior to the release date. Looks like a lot of time has been afforded to getting those discs manufactured. No repeat of a VII Remake situation this time, hopefully.
From the announcement date of going gold to release date, TLOU II gets about 6 days less than what they got for U4. 52 days vs 46 days.

EDIT: 33 days for U:TLL.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Watched all 3 of the messages. I'm super excited. The common theme from ND devs appears to be that the leaks don't come close to telling the entirety of the games story or portraying the actual experience of playing through the game.

Weirdly the fallout from the leaks has me even more excited, because without knowing the details of the leaks, it sounds like the game will be taking risks and pushing boundaries. Given how safe and predictable stories and characters in most games are these days, I'm glad TLOU2 is daring to push things further (hopefully).

I just hope the game is as emotional, shocking, intense, engaging, scary, atmospheric and fun as the first game was. Mechanically and in terms of AI it certainly looks to be a huge improvement in so many ways.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The launch marketing campaign should begin very soon

I wonder if they are planning another Live Action commercial like the one from TLOU1 which I absolutely loved

Not that it needs it anyway, game looks gorgeous enough to stand on its footage for commercials

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Hearing that having played the game countless times no matter and he stills gets emotional has somehow eased me, because I was unlucky enough to eat spoilers in Twitter by some big motherfucker.

Boy

Apr 24, 2018
Congrats to the team for all the hard work.

Last edited:

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to playing this. One last summer for this gen to go out with a bang and have good vibes going into the next.

V excited about video games right now.

Oct 27, 2017
Pre-ordered yesterday, and I really feel at ease with how good this game is going to be. Strange thing to say when the expectations are so high, but they've taken their time with it and their output speaks for itself. I can't wait to experience this one.

LuuKyK

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil
I'm legit counting the days now. Can't wait. Congrats to the whole ND team it must not have been easy, especially the last few weeks.

Kamaros

Aug 29, 2018

i'm just so ready. congrats to the Dogs. never seen Neil as hyped as this.
seven years led us to this, let's savour it.

Oct 25, 2017
I was gonna wait for the enhanced PS5 version but spoilers will be rampant...

Might as well cop it day 1 πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
Endure and survive everyone, even with all the leaks and if you were unlucky to be on mighty thin ice and get spoiled, in the end... it can't be for nothing. πŸ¦’πŸ’

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
I can't wait for this. I wanted to pre-order the Special Edition but it's sold out everywhere in my country.
I'm so thirsty for this I will probably go digital for the first time in my life just so I can play it on day 1.

Oct 30, 2017
Congratulations ND, you guys makes masterpieces not just games... and can't wait for next unforgettable experience form you guy <3