• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
blog.us.playstation.com

The Last of Us Part II Ellie Edition Restock, PAX East Hands-on, and More

The road to launch begins.

Not only did Ellie and Joel's journey begin in Boston, but PAX East also has special meaning for us: it was where we gave you the first ever opportunity to go hands on with The Last of Us back in 2013. We thought it would only be fitting to return to the city that started it all to give fans the first-ever public hands-on with The Last of Us Part II. From February 27 until March 1, attendees will have an opportunity to play "Patrol," featuring an early area of the game where Ellie and Dina must venture out of Jackson into the surrounding areas to clear out infected. The demo will span an hour of gameplay and provide just a small glimpse into what awaits you in the full game.

Attendees can visit the booth to play the demo, but space is limited! We recommend securing your spot via the Experience PlayStation mobile app available on Apple Store* and Google Play**. New appointments will be made available each day of the show. For more information about the demo and to get updates about our presence at PAX East, keep an eye on Naughty Dog's Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram pages.

They are also revealing new key art that's part of a new free dynamic theme.

Codes for the theme:

Free Dynamic Theme "The Last of Us Part II"
Americas: 4FMP-BBNM-J5L3
Europe/AU/NZ/Russia/Middle East/Africa/India: 9DEK-PKNG-N445

49517550436_e1abffcb30_k.jpg

49517766152_9bec706410_h.jpg

Also Ellie's Edition of the game will be re-stocked and they announced new collectible statue and prints

49517766187_cf7ba51af9_h.jpg

Last edited:

Gusy

Oct 27, 2017
both wallpapers have the same tree texture. Pre-order canceled.

but seriously, I can't wait to play what could be the game of the generation. It's absurd how beautiful it looks

Darkonda

May 23, 2018
Before I get excited and jump through my roof... We're getting footage out of this public demo right?

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
both wallpapers have the same tree texture. Pre-order canceled.

but seriously, I can't wait to play what could be the game of the generation. It's absurd how beautiful it looks

Yeah definitely could be my game of the generation part ii. I highly expect it to be honestly.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Keep disconnecting when trying to redeem the code using the PS android app.

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
Honestly meh, I mean I'll be excited once I see it but it's not that fans need anymore.

I'm ready for a launch trailer but the game is still so far away...

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Welp cancelling my Ellie edition preorder then. I get they want the money, but damn I wish companies could just let stuff be rare

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Anyone try it, please ask Naughty Dog to implement Gyro-aiming, framerate options, and maybe challenge modes like Days Gone...

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
I prefer the current boxart over this, tbh.

It's a great image overall, but I don't like it as the boxart.

tommyv2

Nov 6, 2017
I really hope that playing Days Gone won't make TLoU II seem worse than it should. That game did a lot of things right.