• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
User banned (3 weeks): spoiler trolling
Mod edit: spoilers removed

Last edited by a moderator:

ket

Jul 27, 2018
How many more puns must we endure?

Izanagi89

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait for all the hype comments followed by the peeps having read the spoilers acting smug lol this ain't gonna be the usual review thread madness

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
It'll be interesting to see which reviewers are going to be negative towards to it.

This is going to make me way too hyped for it.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
tenor.gif

Liquid Snake

Nov 10, 2017
Don't get the corny-ass jokes, but cool. Can't wait for this game .

mod edit spoilers removed

klik

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
I know i shouldn't ever preorder unless its GTA but i did it.

Any news about online? I bought physical copy so i can sell it after i finish it

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
Highest rated game of the year, beating re-release of Persona 5. The Godfather Part II of video games, etc etc. I expect reviewers to go wild on twitter very soon.
Embargoes week before release are pretty good.

VanDoughnut

Oct 30, 2017
Minimum 97 metacritic :P

Can't wait, the crazy hasn't even started yet. We need some kind of hype train for our avatars.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Guys just report the stupid jokes.
They are not as smart as they think they are, and they are trying to spoil the game for others.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
7 days early, I guess they're relatively confident. Can't wait! Though personally I'm not sure if it'll be as good as the original. We shall see!

Tratorn

Oct 25, 2017

Sorry for kinda off topic but goddamn, it is so annoying that you can't read anything about the game without being in danger to spoiler yourself because of seemingly people like this guy. I'm happy I didn't enter the thread earlier, so I didn't read the spoiler but it really was the last thread I entered for this game before I finished it.

I would've given him an even longer ban tbh.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Will probably refrain from the inevitable review thread mess on this site, but there are a few outlets I am definitely going to read the reviews of so looking forward to it.

Sorry for kinda off topic but goddamn, it is so annoying that you can't read anything about the game without being in danger to spoiler yourself because of seemingly people like this guy. I'm happy I didn't enter the thread earlier, so I didn't read the spoiler but it really was the last thread I entered for this game before I finished it.

I would've given him an even longer ban tbh.

TBF as someone who hasn't been spoiled from the game I read that comment before it was deleted and it wasn't a blatant spoiler like Snape kills Dumbledore or something. It was just a joke really and I think that people are being a bit harsh, like I said I saw it and I'm still not spoiled, perplexed if anything.