• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cloud-Strife

Alt-Account
Banned
Sep 27, 2019
Just create the Photo Mode thread already.. I will surpass my FF7 Remake folder for sure and that one is over 1 GB of photos.

TheForgotten

Oct 27, 2017
been playing the remaster over the weekend and forgot how basic photo modes were when they first started. Looks like im going to spend half my quiet game time in there again.

May 10, 2019
This game + photo mode...

tenor.gif

Oct 28, 2017
I'm guessing maybe the upcoming updates allow users to turn off listen mode. I'm still using it but it seems like a lot of people prefer to turn it off.

ShutterMunster

Art Manager
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I took over 1,500 images during my first play-through of Uncharted 4. It's going to take me six months to finish this game with Photo Mode being in there on day one.

TheIdiot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I shall make it a vow to not use photo mode on my first playthrough. I fell into that trap with GoW and Uncharted 4 and it breaks up the flow terribly.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Model viewers make for great screenshots for your PS4 wallpaper. Had one of Chloe from Uncharted LL for awhile there

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I really wanted this at launch. Never once have I used listen mode in the first game.
I even forgot it was a thing for a few years because I simply had it disabled, somehow my brain knows it's there in MP, but completely forgets it's a thing within the story campaign lol. It feels weird when I'm watching a random playthrough on YT and they use it, I'm like "oh yeah this is a thing in the game".

The Shape

Nov 7, 2017
Brazil
I even forgot it was a thing for a few years because I simply had it disabled, somehow my brain knows it's there in MP, but completely forgets it's a thing within the story campaign lol. It feels weird when I'm watching a random playthrough on YT and they use it, I'm like "oh yeah this is a thing in the game".

Yeah, me too! When I saw that last gameplay video for Part II, I though "wow, what the hell, they put one of those batman detective vision modes in the sequel, that sucks!".

Took me a minute to remember it was in the first game too.

thuway

Oct 27, 2017
OP can you add these notes!

Additional info:

1. Patch is 4 GB
2. Game is 93 GB before compression
3. Game is 78 GB after decompression.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Ugh, the wait to play this on PS5 is gonna be brutal.

Catalix

Oct 28, 2017
Where's grounded mode?
I think Grounded Mode is a feature that is best saved for later. It's likely that mode's very existence in the original game was spawned from the devs being able to reflect on months-worth of general user feedback.

In the same way, I'm hoping grounded mode in Part II will be uniquely tailored to counteract whatever gameplay exploits and patterns that Naughty Dog and fans manage to discover after we've all had it for a while.

The Shape

Nov 7, 2017
Brazil
Yeah, all ds4 has gyro built in. I hope the ps5 version or patch get full dual sense support. Those HD rumble plus pressurised triggers will be amazing with the bow and arrow.

After seeing how gyro aiming elevated Days Gone's gunplay to heaven and back, I want to play every game with gyro aiming enabled. It's just so satisfying and feels truly intuitive.

WadiumArcadium

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I'm buying the artbook but I'm glad they added a concept art gallery again. I'd love commentary over the game's cut scenes like the original had too.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Well, that's just increased my first playthrough playtime by a solid 10+ hours. I get far far too into Photo Modes.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
I took over 1,500 images during my first play-through of Uncharted 4. It's going to take me six months to finish this game with Photo Mode being in there on day one.

I don't know why I didn't think of doing this before, but in the future, I think I will pull the photos and upload them on google photos, organized by separate albums

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
Maybe you want to decide early on your difficulty settings, because you will need maybe 15 - 60 mins for taking the right decisions.

103418487_1624041877773416_1199268004935215339_n.jpg

and there are even more settings related to almost everything.

Last edited: