• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
tenor.gif

So, that was it?

MrFox

VFX Rendering Pipeline Developer
Verified
Jun 8, 2020
I only have done a single playthrough of TLOU2 (probably done TLOU1 15 times or more, I can't stop replaying that game). I needed so much time to process, I kind of freeze when I pick it up for a second playthrough, thinking about a million things that happen in the game, and "naaaah maybe wait another week I need something uplifting right now". Today I think I'm ready, LOL

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the group she is part of has a reasonably well equiped gym for their soldiers and scavengers, and is quite well organised overall. So it's definitely believable that she has that physique. While playing the game, I also got the feeling, while listening to a certain conversation, that working out was one of the ways she tried to cope with her past trauma.

Oh I know, I was just joking around :p

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How did Abby get so buff? Does she have access to nutritious food and a gym on the painted world?
Her group lives in the Seattle Seahawks stadium, and are show to be raising livestock and crops in the field. A full well-equipped gym is something you walk past in this segment and see others working out there too. Also during her flashbacks she mentions lifting multiple times. Due to other story reasons she is very motivated to work and become strong.

Twiz

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I went ahead and ordered the $2300 Taylor guitar. It's gonna hurt in short term but would hurt me more long term if I pass it up.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Damn Mondo posters are always super expensive. I'd love to get that one but 60 bucks for a 18x24 print is too much for me.

Glassboy

Oct 27, 2017
Wish the new vinyl was more in line with this:
Last_of_Us__Olly_Moss_and_Jay_Shaw_.0.0.1437525372.0.jpeg

Such a beautiful set.
Is it the first set? I don't know if your link is not working or I'm not seeing it.

edit: never mind.I see it now. Yeah I agree. I like the new one but I wish it had different art than the posters (which I really like and bought both of).

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Wish the new vinyl was more in line with this:
Last_of_Us__Olly_Moss_and_Jay_Shaw_.0.0.1437525372.0.jpeg

Such a beautiful set.
It is, but I like both sets they did for the first game. Surprised the new set is only a 2LP considering how big the game is.

Since it's Mondo, expect a complete box set with every song from the game sometime after the last game in there series releases.