• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif
Just noticed that ellie is on the farm lol

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Man, when we're gonna get Shinkawa's art & design converted perfectly 1:1 in animation/video games...?

I want to see his character designs animated just like his art-style.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
just 🔥🔥🔥🔥

This is just going to make me want Shinkawa art for Smash Bros., like what was done with Smash 4 and Ultimate newcomers .

Man, when we're gonna get Shinkawa's art & design converted perfectly 1:1 in animation/video games...?

I want to see his character designs animated just like his art-style.
surely the technology does not yet exist

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
Gorgeous.

It's so weird seeing his art for a non Metal Gear game to me though. It's part of what defines that series

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
So many people happy to the idea of buying again a three months old game, Sony know how it works :'D

Cool artwork btw even if doesn't fully fit his style.

Coolsambob

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
So is that it for announcements and such?

Can't complain, got the vinyl and that art work is dope I guess.

Blunt

Oct 26, 2017
So we all agree that it makes no sense to buy only one of the posters right ? You gotta have that symmetry on your wall.

Sep 11, 2020
How did Abby get so buff? Does she have access to nutritious food and a gym on the painted world?

Yeah, the group she is part of has a reasonably well equiped gym for their soldiers and scavengers, and is quite well organised overall. So it's definitely believable that she has that physique. While playing the game, I also got the feeling, while listening to a certain conversation, that working out was one of the ways she tried to cope with her past trauma.