• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else getting an Inside vibe from this? Not gameplay-wise (although it does look like Inside meets a Ueda game) but in the oddly quiet lead-up to release. Inside had that trailer out of the blue after years of silence, I can't recall if it had previews between then and release, and then a ton of extremely positive reviews. Like there are no hands-on or previews for this at all

Also new tweet from the devs

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I really want to pre order to support the devs... But I 'd also really like some impressions :/

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
I can't tell if the lack of coverage/previews/etc is an Inside thing, where Sony and the devs know they have something special and are going to let the critical reception speak for itself, or if the game is just being overlooked and/or forgotten

monmagman

Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
Well,I've pre-ordered on PSN(first time ever),I had some PSN credit for Xmas so that made it easier,but I'm getting a little nervous at the lack of any coverage of the game a few days from release.

Darth Smurf X

Oct 25, 2017
Hoth, WI
I was hyped when I first saw this at PSX, then promptly forgot about it until the Kinda Funny Showcase. Then promptly forgot about it again. I can't wait to see some reviews, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to get this no matter what.

Ricky_R

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like a nice break to squeeze between the AAA games I've been playing recently.

Wouwie

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm... A few more days until release and no reviews or any other bits of info yet. I'm still hopeful this will be a good game or at least an interesting experience though.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Yeah, I'm gonna skip pre-ordering. This is giving me Rime vibes.

Hype, hype, hype, hype, hype and then DOA on release.

m0dus

Truant Pixel
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I'm gonna skip pre-ordering. This is giving me Rime vibes.

Hype, hype, hype, hype, hype and then DOA on release.

Having worked with these devs as a contractor, I can at least relay that they are very down to earth and incredibly devoted to the quality of their product. It's still a few days yet until the official launch, so you may still see reviews forthcoming.

monmagman

Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
Having worked with these devs as a contractor, I can at least relay that they are very down to earth and incredibly devoted to the quality of their product. It's still a few days yet until the official launch, so you may still see reviews forthcoming.
That's nice to know,I'm intrigued by the scope of the game it's seems to have been in development for a good while.

SirNinja

One Winged Slayer
So PS4 and PC and that's it? Or plans for the other two as well?
Just PS4, for now. Was originally intended for multiple platforms (with PC first), but that seems to have changed recently.

For for those who wonder, the review embargo is for January 15th at 2pm GMT / 6am PST / 9am EST.
I did wonder that! Thanks for the info. I am probably going to have to update the OT several times post-launch. :P

Lord Error

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope this will be something great. Have been hoping since the first teaser released - one with that storm.

IbizaPocholo

Oct 28, 2017
Ibiza

people

Oct 27, 2017

IbizaPocholo

Oct 28, 2017
Ibiza
I don't know (of course), but my guess would be that they submitted the 'European Store' descriptions before they decided to include the theme with the preorder, because the process usually takes longer or is more complex (due to "translation/localization").
Just purchased from the eu Store and theme is indeed included and will unlock with the game in 1d 13:09:30. 🙂
Thanks.