• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
Monster Squad has to be the monsters turned heroes, right? The other could be anything. Toxic Avenger? Darkman? Don't Go Near the Park? Frailty would be fun. It's a slow burn, but I enjoy it.

OP
OP
spookyduzt

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The monsters are very much not heroes in Monster Squad. Well, most of them aren't.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Almost that time. Sad it's the finale. Hoping for a Halloween special & I'm sure they'll do another holiday telethon. I just wish we had a few more episodes to get through Summer.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I'm at a busy geek convention with shaky internet service, so I don't know how much I'll be able to watch tonight

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Darcy knows what's up. I Know What You Did Last Summer is the best 4th of July horror film.....I'm aware it's also probably the only 4th of July horror movie.

Cabal

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
United States
I've not seen this one but I'll be watching in a bit. Right now Stranger Things with my daughter. But movie 2 get psyched….

It's Nightbreed!!!!

cake

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't seen Uncle Sam before but it's written by Cohen so I'm down. Also the VHS cover for it was pretty neat:

4Kztc26.gif

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Darcy getting annoyed at Joe Bob's rants & wanting to just watch the damn movie will never not be hilarious to me.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
Made some state fair limeade (my tree finally produced!) and picked up a bottle of Sailor. Ready for Uncle Sam silliness.

I Know What You Did Last Summer brings the cheese, but it's hard for me not to think of the Scary Movie.

Ooh…Isaac Hayes.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
I cant with this dude's mustache.

Edit: Holy shit, that friendly fire one-liner. Did this same guy write Jack Frost too?

Sliver

Oct 27, 2017
Surprised at how good this is. The VHS was one of many b-movie covers I remember seeing as a kid at the local video store. That story about Robert Forster was pretty damn good as well.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Surprised at how good this is. The VHS was one of many b-movie covers I remember seeing as a kid at the local video store. That story about Robert Forster was pretty damn good as well.

Yeah, I'm weirdly invested in this movie. I'm not sure I'm really rooting for anyone. But I'm having fun.