• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Respect Joe Bob. I started writing when I was 8 and still suck at Scrabble. And Wordle. And any of that crap.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
Also the character actor Sydney Lassick is in Alligator, think I only saw him in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest before, and then I see him in both Alligator and another film on Shudder off Shudder TV in the same week. Wish I could remember the name it was pretty creepy, he played a peeping tom that kidnaps women and tosses them in a basement with a malformed person also stuck down there that harasses the women. Maybe someone here can tell me what the title is lol

Cabal

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Second movie spoiler

Hellbender. Apparently this is a recent movie, haven't heard of it but several of the cast and crew are there

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I just know Joe Bob is going to bring up the fact that Shane Black was such a dick, that he asked Dracula to really scare the shit out of the little girl near the end of the film because he couldn't get a realistic reaction from her.

Second movie spoiler

Hellbender. Apparently this is a recent movie, haven't heard of it but several of the cast and crew are there

Oh no. Oh no, no, no, no.

I saw it at our horror film festival out here in Colorado last October, and good god I found it to be a boring chore to get through. But y'all might like it.

cake

Oct 25, 2017
Oh nice, somehow I haven't seen Monster Club before. Anything with Vincent Price is a good time for me.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Also the character actor Sydney Lassick is in Alligator, think I only saw him in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest before, and then I see him in both Alligator and another film on Shudder off Shudder TV in the same week. Wish I could remember the name it was pretty creepy, he played a peeping tom that kidnaps women and tosses them in a basement with a malformed person also stuck down there that harasses the women. Maybe someone here can tell me what the title is lol

Is it The Unseen?

OP
OP
spookyduzt

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I just know Joe Bob is going to bring up the fact that Shane Black was such a dick, that he asked Dracula to really scare the shit out of the little girl near the end of the film because he couldn't get a realistic reaction from her.

Oh no. Oh no, no, no, no.

I saw it at our horror film festival out here in Colorado last October, and good god I found it to be a boring chore to get through. But y'all might like it.

You're thinking monster squad.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Side note: It's absolutely criminal that The Monster Club blu-ray is out of print & obscenely priced on the secondary market. Someone needs to come along & re-release this gem.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
First time I saw this movie was when I saw an old VHS tape of Elvira hosting it. Decades later, I'm watching Joe Bob host it.

You gotta grow old, but you don't gotta grow up; I guess. Hahah

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I would pay good money to hear Joe Bob rant on whatever while on shrooms.

Soundtrack by: John Williams? (no, not that John Williams)

The old guy next to Vincent Price also played a vampire in Vamp (1986)

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
I'd rather not use that word.

The writing is so sharp & the delivery perfect in the actual club scenes.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Man, I'm jealous of you folks watching this for the first time. I love discovering a new Price film for the first time. His performances are always captivating regardless how often he's on-screen.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Lol. I haven't seen this movie in almost 30 years but I remembered every line of the song.

Also. John Carradine and Vincent Prince were only 5 years difference in age. Yet John Carradine looks almost 20 years older.

Cabal

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Lol. I haven't seen this movie in almost 30 years but I remembered every line of the song.

Also. John Carradine and Vincent Prince were only 5 years difference in age. Yet John Carradine looks almost 20 years older.
John Carradine was born old I think. There's a segment in Night Gallery that's like 10 years before this and he looks older there than he does here.