• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Jesus wept!

Really!?

Klaus Kinski raped his daughter?

I'm not sure I can watch this movie anymore.

Thank you Joe Bob for trying to make me want to.

Cabal

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
United States

Lots of people guessing The Mutilator. This clue could be lots of movies. I'm traveling this week but will try to make at least part of the live show.

deimosmasque

Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
37 minutes.

Any final guesses on what's on tonight.

Also in a fun little factoid, patreon sponsors were going to get to do a wash along with Joe Bob this Sunday, until Darcy realize that the AEW PPV was this Sunday as well. Thus they changed the date.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
37 minutes.

Any final guesses on what's on tonight.

Also in a fun little factoid, patreon sponsors were going to get to do a wash along with Joe Bob this Sunday, until Darcy realize that the AEW PPV was this Sunday as well. Thus they changed the date.

Wow. Didn't know that Darcy kept up with AEW. Just when I didn't think I couldn't love those two anymore.

I'm going to take a stab at Fade to Black being one of the movies. The other, maybe High Tension?

Last edited:

deimosmasque

Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Wow. Didn't know that Darcy kept up with AEW. Just when I didn't think I couldn't love those two anymore.

I'm going to take a stab at Fade to Black being one of the movies. The other, maybe High Tension?
Yeah that's how she got Chris Jericho on the show. This Wednesday Joe Bob posted a tweet giving a hint about the movie and Darcy freaked out because she was watching AEW and couldn't really pay attention to social media.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017

Haha, pretty sure she live-tweets every episode of Dynamite when she can. I love when she makes Joe Bob watch it with her & she gives his reactions.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
I guess its fitting I'm having pulled pork sandwiches for dinner :P

edit: Oh lord this intro is going to make me feel bad now isn't it :/

deimosmasque

Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Is this Slaughterhouse or an episode of Get Smart?

Wow I feel really old saying that.

But then again I first saw this movie when I was 12 in 1992.