• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cabal

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
United States
I wonder if it's going to be The Fog. I'm excited no matter what though.

Edit: lots of people saying Evil Dead. That would be pretty awesome too.

Last edited:

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I caught my kid's cold recently, and this is going to be perfect for me while I'm laid up in bed

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
Is paying for Shudder separately the only way to see the live feed? I signed up for AMC+, but don't see Shudder TV on there.

Oct 25, 2017
Soon. And impulse bought some tickets to one of his live shows. Even if I don't end up making it out, I'll giveaway here.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
So ready, feels like its been forever since the last season. Joe Bob fix is the perfect thing right now.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I've been binging horror all day long, and finishing up American Psycho to pre-game Joe Bob and Darcy. Can't wait

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
I think my feed is a minute behind. I'd restart the feed but shudder's feed is pre-recorded and plays from the beginning if restarted, but cannot be fast-forwarded

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
The transfer on the Criterion blu-ray release is gorgeous. Hopefully that's the one Shudder got to use.

cake

Oct 25, 2017
NOTLD is gonna be a good one. Really curious to see what the second movie is though since tonight's runtime is about 5 hours 41 minutes.

PirateHearts

Oct 27, 2017
North Texas
I think they said on Twitter the second film was going to be one that was around 40 years old, so that probably rules out the remake. Not holding my breath for Halloween III, buuuuuut it was 1982 sooooooooooo,

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
I always found the grunts the zombies made when Ben is beating them up outside to be funny.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Svengoolie!!!!

Edit: so angry I have to go to work. Will check out the rest this weekend. I might faint if Elvira makes an appearance tonight.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
My SO and I were all "who?"

I am now ashamed of my words and deeds after googling Svengoolie, clearly a large hole in my horror movie host know how :P

Chances for an Elvira appearance?

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
Joe Bob made some excellent commentary on the characters. Treating it like a bad snowstorm. Lol