• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ninhead

Drive-in Mutant
Avenger
Nov 18, 2017
Not pissed. Disappointed... Slightly. He built up her expectations perfectly.

Even I thought he was going to say Halloween 3.
He really, truly hates that movie, doesn't he?

(Also, I love how its an ongoing thing- i just hope they do it (or Night of the Creeps) while Tom Atkins is still around.)

haxan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not the biggest Ice Cream Man fan. Hopefully whatever Darcy has for Joe Bob is more my taste.

I did snag one of those hoodie/tote/t-shirt sets, tho.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
I like how Ice Cream Man's neighbor is supposed to be an old woman but clearly not played by one.

Dad has two Washington Monuments on his desk. Lol

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
Not my first time, but first in probably close to 10 years. I don't remember it being as bloody & creepy as it is. For some reason, I remembered it as much more a Goonies type kids movie.

Edit: Holy shit at the price of standee currently!

Haha. Ditto. It's been ten years. I vaguely remember the ending to this movie is ridiculous.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Not my first time, but first in probably close to 10 years. I don't remember it being as bloody & creepy as it is. For some reason, I remembered it as much more a Goonies type kids movie.

Edit: Holy shit at the price of standee currently!
I remember the Goonies/Monster Squad style ending. If forgot it is just a a huge tonal shift of the movie.

Also what the hell with the mental institution scene?

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Joe Bob & Darcy are supposed to come to a horror con here in March. I really hop it happens. These shows are so much fun, would love to thank them in person for them.

Edit: Set visit up over $12K

Last edited:

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
This movie feels like it's one crazy jumpcut away from turning into I Spit on Your Grave. I'm not sure how I feel about it right now.

Last edited:

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Yes! I'm hoping for Tales From the Crypt: Demon Night or Tales From the Hood. I'd be happy with Frankenhooker too.

Cabal

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Supposedly the movie titles leaked according to Reddit. We'll see but

Black Roses and Frankenhooker

I'm game if true as I've only seen one but liked it.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Oh God, Black Roses is glorious rock and roll horror with some hilarious practical effects. That's going to be great.