• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit, I didn't know that Joe Bob was back tonight. I'll be tuning in soon as I put my kid to bed

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Angel! I haven't watched this movie since 1985. My parents really never checked what I rented from Discount Video.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
First time watch for me! Treating sex workers like people is SO refreshing!!!

deimosmasque

Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
One of my local channels in the late 80s started playing all kinds of horror and action movies every Saturday all day long.
Awesome! Wish I had something like that when I was younger.

As stated earlier I rented it back in 1985 from Discount Video, my local video rental store.

It's actually how I've seen so many of the movies Joe Bob shows. Every weekend I would rent two movies from the horror section with covers that I thought looked cool.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
Digging the Blum segments, guy is a character and clearly passionate about his work. Interesting insights into the business.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
Least interesting guests yet. Terror Train was good though.

Last edited:

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, Joe Bob has been back for years and no one told me?!

So many memories of me and cousin watching this guy as kids.

deimosmasque

Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
All of them are prerecorded. Even though the show streams on Friday nights, it is never live other than the very first marathon from 2018.I like this one so far though. Not a huge fan of the show(it's ok) but Joe Bob elevates the material for sure.
I mean they all are but this one was up on AMC+ earlier this morning so they aren't forcing you to watch live like the regular episode on one of the Shudder TV channels.

I think that's what I mean. It being released early made it feel must watch.

Decided I'd watch an older episode my partner wanted to skip that I wanted to watch instead.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Not sure what I'm more excited about; to see what films are lined up tonight or to find out what kind of holiday outfit Darcy has cooked up? Super excited for some more Joe Bob this year.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait. Feels like I've gone through everything that interests me on Shudder so I've been patiently waiting for Joe Bob and Darcy to return

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
It's such a gift we've been able to get this much new Joe Bob since the first marathon special. Fingers crossed for another weekly run next year.

Ninhead

Drive-in Mutant
Avenger
Nov 18, 2017
Didn't they already do this?

Also, Darcy is fucking PISSED. At least, it sure looks like she is.