• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dodongo

Oct 25, 2017
I've only ever seen the 1986 musical. It's kind of interesting to see how the story is playing out.

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
Roger Corman is a true legend. Can even find his unreleased Fantastic Four movie on google, if you search Roger Corman Fantastic Four leak, the daily motion link.

haxan

Oct 25, 2017
I love Corman. His autobiography "How I made a hundred movies in Hollywood and never lost a dime" is a must-read.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Has Joe Bob given his support to that guy who intentionally drove into a crowd of protestors on Monday yet?

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
I love the shirt our mans got on tonight

grVFAh1.png

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
This is my first time watching in black and white!!! Think I saw it before via rifftrax

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
I love that jack nicholson is on the cover for the DVD I saw, but hes only in a cameo lol

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I love that jack nicholson is on the cover for the DVD I saw, but hes only in a cameo lol
Common tactic for re-release when a small part becomes a bigger star than anyone else in the movie.

See Love Happy
51C93V30H0L._SY445_.jpg

Marilyn Monroe has two lines

The Room Upstairs
images

An 80s hallmark movie where SJP plays a bit part

And MANY more.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
2/3rds through the movie. Hey here are two cops talking like it's Dragnet. Bet they are important.

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
Mrs. Bush Twanger

also never realized the smart kid class in malcolm in the middle was a reference to this!!

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
This is the happiest I feel like I've seen Joe Bob. He seems like he's having blast tonight.

Darcy's quick comeback about rating the cage was pretty great. Hahah

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
I dunno. This was a disappointing episode for a season finale. These movies are okay. ...just okay.

PirateHearts

Oct 27, 2017
North Texas
Roger Corman can speak more lucidly about films he made 60 years ago than I can about games I made 10 years ago. This week was clearly all about the interviews (they accounted for nearly half of the running time, by my math), but it was a fun change of pace. Not a bad way to close out the season, imo.

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
I know this will sound sarcastic but it's not. I appreciate your enthusiasm.
I love fridays, only thing thats kept me sane the past year. We have our own movie nights when joe bobs not on, just looked and we have watched 181 movies over the last year now. Pretty great :p

And starting up again next week, Cube marathon!

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
I love fridays, only thing thats kept me sane the past year. We have our own movie nights when joe bobs not on, just looked and we have watched 181 movies over the last year now. Pretty great :p

And starting up again next week, Cube marathon!

I love Joe Bob's show too. Its like comfort food for me. I don't miss an episode.

Also a friend and I have a Shudder club where we take turns picking one movie per week and then we discuss it. Its been going on for 1.5 year now with no signs of it stopping. So right on.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
I wasn't super into humanoids. But the creature designs were very cool. This was my first season watching most of the episodes live, so this has been a blast.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
YAAAAAAAAAS.

So yesterday I watched a season 1 episode that I hadn't seen before of "Deathgasm" I didn't like it as much as I was hoping to. I think it took a lil too long to get to the good stuff.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
The Drive-In Will Never Die. And thank god for that.

I'm watching the Spookies episode, and that movie might be too ridiculous for me to make it through.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
Hell yeah, good to see Joe Bob and Darcy together again. Never seen Angel before, am intrigued. Glad they're doing older movies.

The drive-in will never die!

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
Second feature is unknown right? Thought I read Halloween III was finally getting a showing but guess that's just speculation. Darcy's lunchbox gives me hope.