• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
The more awful the movies the better lol...Joe Bob is best when he's tearing apart complete trash.

That said his Texas Chainsaw episode is a GOAT, also the Hellraiser one.

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
MV5BODM4NzY2OWMtOTNhNC00NmFiLWJmMmItYWEzY2RhYjRiMGNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I haven't watched this movie since like 1996 when I was first getting into horror and was renting every horror movie title my local video store had.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
It's great to see this thread/show get more attention. Everyone could use some Joe Bob in their life. Been following it since the first Shudder marathon, but missed out on his MonsterVision days.

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
It's great to see this thread/show get more attention. Everyone could use some Joe Bob in their life. Been following it since the first Shudder marathon, but missed out on his MonsterVision days.
oh yeah I have a group of friends we watch it together (virtually) every friday, when its off season we pick our own movies. Fridays the best day of the week

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
lmao padding out the credits love that

This history of camcorder movies is great, the camcord lead directly to the indie film boom which started with movies like this.

deimosmasque

Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Oh that super muddy audio quality. I'm sure I don't really want to hear half the things the actors say anyways.

deimosmasque

Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Okay I was right I have seen that movie before. 15 year old Deimos would totally have grabbed that from Discount Video.

Giga Power

Apr 24, 2021
Yeah, I actually loved the last shot. Movie was awful though. Somewhere there's still a Sledgehammer scene playing in slow motion.

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
How many of these credits are fake, no way was there a cinematographer lmao

MIKE HUNT 💀

I.P. Freighlee

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
costumes budget is definitely running low lmao still hilarious

Gc3WWRj.png

omg yuki got one too aaaahhhhh

GoldenFlex

Alt Account
Banned
May 7, 2021
love Troma films, was hoping we got one for tonight since theyre the kings of VHS but alas